About TeamSpeak Beta Keys

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
How it looks like teamspeak team loves me a bit more than i thought.
Today i got an email for the beta access saying that i got one for me and 2 for my friends.
But in the email i have 10 codes.

Thank you TeamSpeak for this beautiful gift :)

View attachment 2437
Ow thats cool, I hope I get mine in next few days.
Also wondering how can they fuck up number of codes, from 3 to 10 wow

popmom333

Aug 7, 2018
Good luck mate!
I don't know how they did that either.
But I am goi to make a raffle for one code tonight. I will make an announce some time later.
I envy you very much Can you sell me one? I really want it. I have waited a long time and never received anything.

I need only one key code if you give the opportunity.

Nishena

Aug 11, 2018
Are you giving any codes away? I'm working with a community and would like to get a first hand preview to make sure we are gonna continue to give a good experience for our community.

LeiToH

Dec 22, 2016
Ts doesn't want me an email or do you pay so many licenses and they didn't give me a key

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Ts doesn't want me an email or do you pay so many licenses and they didn't give me a key
it doesn't have to do with how many licenses you have paid for! You only should have register for the beta.

LeiToH

Dec 22, 2016
It was a way of saying money invested ajjaja not a chance. The first day of the beta I registered still nothing

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
It was a way of saying money invested ajjaja not a chance. The first day of the beta I registered still nothing
They send the mails in batches. At the beggining of the month some users had already access to the beta. As you can see i got the codes 3 days ago. Just be patient :)

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
I think they are giving away more codes because they are soooo behind on discord. Its a good idea, give out more codes = possible more users.