Banner ts3

LeiToH

Dec 22, 2016
Hello, I ask you a question. is there any way to make a banner with rotating images using a bot? The gifs are not useful because there are many images, I also tried php and gfx 60 but it seems like a long time 60 sec. I want to change the image every 3 sec approx

LeiToH

Dec 22, 2016
Are you sure it works like this? I did not try it yet, I will do it later, but you can certify that it works because you already did it

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
You can change the image server side as often as you want. The client will only reload this image every 60 seconds. That is the lowest value for the GFX interval.

When you want, that the user get a rotation each 3 seconds, you need to build a gif image, which does the job. When there are also changing information inside the image, you can create this gif with a script, i.e. each 60 seconds.

LeiToH

Dec 22, 2016
I currently have a gif image with 7 images spread over 18 sec, which is the maximum allowed by the gif with a very short duration between image and image.

Code:
<?php

$sigImage = array("1.jpg", "2.jpg");

$sigIndex = rand(0, count($sigImage)-1);
    $sigImage = $sigImage[$sigIndex];
    // The main image to put the stats over.
    $imageExt = explode(".", $sigImage);
    if(strtolower($imageExt[1]) == "jpg"){
       $image   = imagecreatefromjpeg($sigImage);
    }elseif(strtolower($imageExt[1]) == "png"){
       $image   = imagecreatefrompng($sigImage);
    }else{
       die("Unsupported filetype!");
    }

header('Content-type: image/jpeg');
    imagejpeg($image, NULL, 100);
    imagedestroy($image);

?>

I tried this code and I can put all the images I want but with the GFX interval time that seems a lot to me

I still don't know how to do it