Status
Not open for further replies.

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
THIS HOSTING COMPANY IS SCAMMING PEOPLE - DO NOT USE THEM (ADMIN EDIT)

header-light.png
Tired of getting DDoS attacks?
We're aiming to protect your infrastructure to get high uptime for your service.

We offer specific customized in-depth application level DDoS Mitigation for every service on top of our brand new hardwares.
Don't waste time or money relying on a company thats offers worse hardware and unreliable DDoS Mitigation.

BLAZINGLAYER is leading the best DDoS protected services on FiveM in Turkey.

blazingfivem.png

If you need more information / details of our services or need different configuration, please contact with email or live support on our website.

Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +44 7424092374
About us: www.blazinglayer.com/about.html
Discord: https://blazinglayer.com/discord

Last edited by a moderator:

NatureNMoon

Restricted
Jul 8, 2016
BLAZINGLAYER is leading the best DDoS protected services on FiveM in Turkey
The best :) as far as I see here your servers r from OVH, I am 100% sure Turkish players will have more than 150ms :) what a protected fivem server.
Keep telling lies to the people who do not know you well. I always respect the people doing business. I cannot stand the people who always tell lies to the people around me. The members in this forum are my family. I literally reject these kinds of actions here. Stop telling lies.
I hope you will stop it then instead of telling lies, you will post something true. Moreover, stop letting your close friends know about this post to make them write possitive feedback for you.

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
The best :) as far as I see here your servers r from OVH, I am 100% sure Turkish players will have more than 150ms :) what a protected fivem server.
Keep telling lies to the people who do not know you well. I always respect the people doing business. I cannot stand the people who always tell lies to the people around me. The members in this forum are my family. I literally reject these kinds of actions here. Stop telling lies.
I hope you will stop it then instead of telling lies, you will post something true. Moreover, stop letting your close friends know about this post to make them write possitive feedback for you.
First, all players have 50-80ping connected from Turkey. second, yes. leading on the Turkey, we've so much queued customers for fivem server, u don't know anything. we never say 100% protection or something but ur company is say, it's possible? haha not, skids. i never say my friends, "please comment my post" or something, if u think like this, i can show everything. your ego, bigger than you. please try to better.

BOLESNI

Restricted
Nov 17, 2016
What the hell are you talking about ? You ar' just jealous.

NatureNMoon

Restricted
Jul 8, 2016
First, all players have 50-80ping connected from Turkey. second, yes. leading on the Turkey, we've so much queued customers for fivem server, u don't know anything. we never say 100% protection or something but ur company is say, it's possible? haha not, skids. i never say my friends, "please comment my post" or something, if u think like this, i can show everything. your ego, bigger than you. please try to better.
I have no company. I am just a basic Cyber Security Expert and English&Turkish interpreter. That's all. Also. I have a kid :) that's all I have on the Earth.

I do not want to talk to you because I have no free time to talk to you or debate. I am just saying. Stop supporting each other. I cannot accept the issue which has been created by you is telling lies to the people who do not know you well. This is the only thing I have a lot.

All in all, stop tellinglies to my family, who are the members of this forum. Play around your garden. From now on, please do sth really true before you have died.

What the hell are you talking about ? You ar' just jealous.

You may think I am jealous. This issue depends on the people's thoughts. Let me tell the truth. I have never ever been jealous in my life. You think telling lie is a piece of cake, on the other hand, it is not. You are not my cup of tea guys, just saying here that stop being liars.

Morever, sadly, I would really like the people reading this post that many people around the world have been cheated by you. That's enough. Please go your home and play around your house. This is not your house's garden.

Last edited:

NatureNMoon

Restricted
Jul 8, 2016
the company u work for says 100% protection by trusting u, go first talk with ur boss.

As I mentioned before, I have no company. I have worked for many companies. Now, I have been working for Amazon. the person/company I have worked for can say anything they want. It is none of my business. I am just trying to say here stop being liars. Stop cheating the people. Anyway this post is enough for the people who will read this post.

"Once upon a time, there was company called Blazing....," you will be just a story and some parents will tell their children.

Have a good one all.

let me teach you some English grammar.

"Talk to somebody"

As a typical Turkish person, you all make the same mistakes.

But keep saying "Talk with somebody" ;)

cihandmr

Restricted
Mar 17, 2017
I have 1 dedicated on blazinglayer, i am very satisfied.
I have +15 teamspeak clients from turkey, people from turkey they have 30-75ms they don't have problem with this.You can see the screenshot :)
You're talking empty for nothing,that's jealousy.

Attachments

• users.png
    users.png
    512.6 KB · Views: 34

c4NN

VIP
Jul 23, 2019

Agree bro:)

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
I have no company. I am just a basic Cyber Security Expert and English&Turkish interpreter. That's all. Also. I have a kid :) that's all I have on the Earth.

I do not want to talk to you because I have no free time to talk to you or debate. I am just saying. Stop supporting each other. I cannot accept the issue which has been created by you is telling lies to the people who do not know you well. This is the only thing I have a lot.

All in all, stop tellinglies to my family, who are the members of this forum. Play around your garden. From now on, please do sth really true before you have died.

You may think I am jealous. This issue depends on the people's thoughts. Let me tell the truth. I have never ever been jealous in my life. You think telling lie is a piece of cake, on the other hand, it is not. You are not my cup of tea guys, just saying here that stop being liars.

Morever, sadly, I would really like the people reading this post that many people around the world have been cheated by you. That's enough. Please go your home and play around your house. This is not your house's garden.
true
Night night sleep tight dear lovely licker CDMR!
false

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I think you and your friends should stop attacking cihandmr

because you're doing exactly what xaron is doing.

so you can cry a little bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.