Cloudflare

Dallas

May 22, 2015
I keep getting banned for a period of time. I don't know how long but it happens when I browse the website. I don't do anything special but I still get banned.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I keep getting banned for a period of time. I don't know how long but it happens when I browse the website. I don't do anything special but I still get banned.
There are currently no firewall bans, you must be globally banned from CloudFlare if this website is showing a CloudFlare ban. Try pressing CTRL+F5 to force a fresh reload.

Dallas

May 22, 2015
There are currently no firewall bans, you must be globally banned from CloudFlare if this website is showing a CloudFlare ban. Try pressing CTRL+F5 to force a fresh reload.
I'm not banned right now. It happens every so often on here. I'm not banned by cloudflare.

iJoris

May 20, 2015
Using a VPN now l0l

Ax7i1Ia.png

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
most VPN IP's are blocked, because a lot of DDoS attacks are running through VPN's-> sorry :p

/edit: Oh wait, you did not use a VPN? Well, don't keep pushing F5 xD
The ban is only temporary, so waiting will help. You will not get for normal usage.(I hope)

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
most VPN IP's are blocked, because a lot of DDoS attacks are running through VPN's-> sorry :p

/edit: Oh wait, you did not use a VPN? Well, don't keep pushing F5 xD
The ban is only temporary, so waiting will help. You will not get for normal usage.(I hope)
No one should be banned for normal usage --- I have been using all of my admin controls without a ban. Some of them send many requests. VPN IPs are probably blocked by CloudFlare automatically because of spam, etc. Private message me your banned IP and I will unban you if it is on our end. ;)

iJoris

May 20, 2015
I'm using my home IP and i've (still) been IP banned.
Using a VPN works for me.

And i'm not spamming F5 :)

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
So you're doing something wrong then I'd guess.. I never have any problems..

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
That would be because we're not using CloudFlare to automatically ban you, just handle the bans. We are using fail2ban and it works well usually.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Everyone, I do apologize for the accidental bans --- the site is currently still under attack. They have been ongoing since yesterday. We have now adjusted the configurations, you should no longer be banned. If you notice you are still banned, please privately message your IP address to me and you will be removed from the blacklist. Thanks for your cooperation, I apologize for the inconvenience. :cool:
Some fag kids got butt-hurt I guess and want us off, lol. We might be upgrading to dedicated hosting in the near future with some extra load balancing, that would surely help combat these attacks. I will continue fighting off the attacks and be more careful as to not blacklist legitimate traffic. If for some reason you are banned, just let me know and I will take care of it at my earliest convenience.