CrackMe - very simple

Are you interested in Reverse Engineering/CrackMe tools and would like us to digg deeper into it?

• Total voters

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
We thought some of you might be interested in some tutorials on how to reverse software. So we start of with very simple CrackMe tools and tutorials on how to crack them. Please let us know whether you are actually interested in this kind of stuff in the poll above :)

So the first one is a very simple Executable which I was able to crack in less than 30sec ;)
Please do not write the password below. All you need for the program this time is a hex editor, its a lot easier with a disassembler, though ;)
I can recommend dotPeek. Pretty straight forward. For the second one Visual Studio is also a good idea.

Feel free to comment on this section. If you are interested, we plan on making a video tutorial on how to crack each program after some while.

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
CrackMe 1:
vuEEYGn.png

Last edited:

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
We thought some of you might be interested in some tutorials on how to reverse software. So we start of with very simple CrackMe tools and tutorials on how to crack them. Please let us know whether you are actually interested in this kind of stuff in the poll above :)

So the first one is a very simple Executable which I was able to crack in less than 30sec ;)
Please do not write the password below. All you need for the program this time is a hex editor, its a lot easier with a disassembler, though ;)
I can recommend dotPeek. Pretty straight forward. For the second one Visual Studio is also a good idea.

Feel free to comment on this section. If you are interested, we plan on making a video tutorial on how to crack each program after some while.
i dont understand anything from this program?

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
The second one was a good Challenge!
Was abit tricky for me since im relative new to this.

87c2K2G.png

Thanks for providing it, its fun and you learn something from it.