DDoS Protection VPS List [TS3] [- Tested - ]

BrownStarTeam

Dec 18, 2015
These are old dates when we were kids, if you check the forum i never open a new topics about my company i never said i have a company, i providing a server to my friends free.
Now i'm mature, you need to be mature i have no problems with you now were in 2019 not 2015-2016 remember it :)

don't say any more ''I'm never in BLAZINGLAYER''

XARON is my brother, I always support him, but I have no connection to BlazingLayer only know XARON.
Do you understand?

qwerty123

May 13, 2016
  1. Go buy from OVH directly instead of buying from Blazinglayer , they just buy a dedicated server from ovh for 100 euro , with Wmware they virtualize to 16 gb example and sell that for 200 euro , that think they call special method or firewall is virtualized mikrotik os which on a higher attack will use the cpu over %100 and the normal server will crash so i would not recommend blazinglayer, they also attack all turkish teamspeak , fivem servers and takes it down. After 10 - 20 minutes they join their discord and gives offer...
They use CF magic transit. Buyvm is going live with it next week cost $3/m + vps cost vs blazinglayer 50euro plus service cost. You pick your choice

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
Hi everyone

we have an agreement with blazinglayer we don't have to fight we are citizens of the same country,please don't write anymore again good luck BlazingLayer.

Thanks.

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
I would just appreciate that the name,logo,TOS, meta tags and some other things would be changed since you make it too obvious that you went to copy everything from blazingfast.io :rolleyes:

Last edited:

cihandmr

Restricted
Mar 17, 2017
we have solved the problems between us like my friend say ''we are citizens of the same country'' BlazingLayer they are good in here business, like XARON say best fivem on turkey right here they are the best on turkey.
and we solved the problem with B0STANLI please don't write in the topic anymore.

Last edited:

6xPink

VIP
Mar 25, 2016
B0STANLI is not someone who will do such a thing, he will do it to those who deserve it, and cihan demir deserves it more than enough.

You sir!

Are a liar infact the worst liar I have ever seen you claim that B0STANLI doesn’t do any harm to people yet you even do harm by hitting people offline and you work together!!! So how about B0STANLI and Jiexyn you stop making false ass comments and getting your mates to join in.

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
You sir!

Are a liar infact the worst liar I have ever seen you claim that B0STANLI doesn’t do any harm to people yet you even do harm by hitting people offline and you work together!!! So how about B0STANLI and Jiexyn you stop making false ass comments and getting your mates to join in.
True.