dedicated server for hosting game servers?

Wicked

WickeD CSA
May 1, 2016
I am searching for a small dedicated server ( 50 euro max) to host game servers for my gaming community .
I need good providers with anti-ddos protection !

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
If you live in europe I would go with hetzner or OVH (usa and canada also great), or voxility.
Never had problem with hetzner and OVH. I run a feel gaming server that are DDoS targed for long time and my servers keep online and running in OVH gaming and hetzner.

MarcineG

CipherSpeak Developer
Sep 1, 2017
I am also looking for DS up to 50 euros, If there is such pls let me know here
Hi,

Check the offer of dedicated servers on ovh up to 50euro.
If you are able to add some cash then try game dedicated servers.
Or Thelhost.com. I have used it often and never had any major problems. Servers were often targed DDoS. The support of this hosting is fine ;)

OVH DS
ThelHost

Regards,
MarcineG

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
I am searching for a small dedicated server ( 50 euro max) to host game servers for my gaming community .
I need good providers with anti-ddos protection !
I might have something special at a good price for you if you are being serious. Will send PM.

I am also looking for DS up to 50 euros, If there is such pls let me know here
Sending you a PM since I'm currently looking for 2-3 people who need quality resources at a good price.

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
PMs sent. If anyone else is looking for top-notch hosting through private deal, for a game server, a voice server, or a torrent seedbox even, please be my guest. I will provide you with unbeatable offer just to cover some of my monthly costs. Not expecting a crowd of users (and don't want a crowd) but this is a really good deal based on OVH's GAME range (i7-7700K, 64GB, NVMe raid, 1 gbps symmetric connectivity) that they don't offer anymore.