Solved Delete R4P3 Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Correct. If my account is not deleted tomorrow I contact my lawyer :)
You know that's not really how it works, when you ask facebook to delete your account it doesn't get deleted in an instant (we are not facebook I know). Anyway you'll need to wait for a forum admin to pass by your post :)

ZombieJo

Jun 20, 2015
But for what you create a account for a few days and only this thread?
I'm interested

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
@ehthe
Well the website still has to abide by the Data Protection Act but in this case your not breaking it :rolleyes::rolleyes:
https://www.gov.uk/data-protection/the-data-protection-act

• 5. Right to change or remove your details
    If you discover that a data controller has details about you that are not factually correct, you can ask them to change or, in some cases, remove these details.

Similarly, if you feel that the organisation or person does not have a valid reason for holding your personal details or that they have taken these details in an unfair way, you can ask them to change or remove these details.

In both cases, you can write to the organisation or person, explaining your concerns or outlining which details are incorrect. Within 40 days, the organisation must do as you ask or explain why they will not do so.
    https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/A-guide-to-your-rights-Plain-English-Version/r/858.htm

Your information is correct and its not a right that R4P3 have to remove it.

Although R4P3 at their own accord could remove it but as its not bank details, full personal details. I doubt this would save you in court:
keep the information for no longer than is needed for the reason stated; and
https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/A-guide-to-your-rights-Plain-English-Version/r/858.htm

So in this instance you cannot take any lawful act against R4P3 and I suggest you sit it out in silence and now hope your account gets removed.....

H

Hector

So heavy to delete account?
That are MY personal information and I wan´t that they will be DELETED.

I deprive you the rights my data continue to store!

Last edited by a moderator:

ReXpeiTa

Dec 1, 2015
I think it's a logical right of every person to have his removed or not data. Would you like someone to disclose a personal photo that you did not like and was not deleted?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015

Show him this video, also mention to him that you agreed to our Terms of Service while registering which means we do not have to delete your account.

qRCXYpY.png

Because of the way you asked, I am choosing not to delete your account. You must only hope Supervisor is a nicer person.

Despite our terms here ( https://r4p3.net/help/terms ) mentioning to contact us about account deletion, we do not have to listen to you. If your lawyer thinks so, have him explain why at [email protected] thanks!

quickwick

Sep 11, 2015
Hector, go fly a kite.

ps asphyxia - You should give him a ban while you are at it just so he has a useless account that will never be deleted with his "infos" for being such a failtard.

H

Hector

Show him this video, also mention to him that you agreed to our Terms of Service while registering which means we do not have to delete your account.

qRCXYpY.png

Because of the way you asked, I am choosing not to delete your account. You must only hope Supervisor is a nicer person.

Despite our terms here ( https://r4p3.net/help/terms ) mentioning to contact us about account deletion, we do not have to listen to you. If your lawyer thinks so, have him explain why at [email protected] thanks!
Cute community ... Have never seen such unfriendly persons as leader :)
Let me guess ... You will not delete my account because I am German - You don´t like Germans?
And I will report this forum to TeamSpeak Systems GmbH because you are sharing software to crash clients or servers!
I have already written a letter to my lawyer!

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Cute community ... Have never seen such unfriendly persons as leader :)
Let me guess ... You will not delete my account because I am German - You don´t like Germans?
And I will report this forum to TeamSpeak Systems GmbH because you are sharing software to crash clients or servers!
I have already written a letter to my lawyer!
leymwyW.png

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I don't know, I am locking this thread and banning him. We are pretty nice here, you just have high expectations Hector. :cool:

If you had asked of us nicely to delete your account, that would be fine. You gave us a deadline as if you are a project manager around here. Get lost, man. Looks like someone already handled you.

Status
Not open for further replies.