Free open room - server help

ULDIN

Mar 14, 2016
Hi everybody,

First of all, they will be able to open a free channel focused on Turkey and chat. I need help with this system. No matter which vds company I apply to, I have a ddos problem. I think the main reason for this is due to vulnerabilities in teamspeak and I wanted to consult you about it. I want to close the gaps and have an update rate of almost 99% on such a large server. For this I will need information and files. Please share with me. Recently, many people have entered that hole called 'discord' and made it. I have been using teamspeak for 8-10 years and it is not possible to quit. I want to reactivate the Teamspeak culture.

ULDIN

Mar 14, 2016
The companies you have tried probably don't have a good ddos system.
I have a machine from OVH since 2014. Never had ddos issues.

That has to do with advertisements. The more you do the more you get.
Are you working with any subsidiary company or are you working directly with OVH? Can you throw a link to the company where you bought the machine?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Are you working with any subsidiary company or are you working directly with OVH? Can you throw a link to the company where you bought the machine?
Don't get angry. Before 2014 i had the same issue. Very frequent ddos attacks.
And no i don't work with any of the above you said. I just bought a machine from OVH.
The is no other link from the original site: https://www.ovh.ie/

ULDIN

Mar 14, 2016
Don't get angry. Before 2014 i had the same issue. Very frequent ddos attacks.
And no i don't work with any of the above you said. I just bought a machine from OVH.
The is no other link from the original site: https://www.ovh.ie/
I'm relax. Dude, can you tell me which server you bought? We don't want to have any more problems with ddos.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I'm relax. Dude, can you tell me which server you bought? We don't want to have any more problems with ddos.
Depends on your needs. If you just want to host a teamspeak server a simple vps is fine.
Personally i have the essential package just for the TeamSpeak.

About the games i host i have a game server - Their prices of course are high. https://www.ovhcloud.com/en-ie/bare-metal/game/

ULDIN

Mar 14, 2016
Thank you for your suggestions. See you again. The dead are thoughtful men.

anku

Jan 18, 2021
Actually, It's totally common in My Servers. I am a Service Provider and a DDOS in every 2 days got to be must!

Many tried taking down the website but honestly speaking, I used the Cloud Setup and Removed the thing "Single Point of Failure"

I currently use OVH, Hetzner Most of the time and My Main Website is configured on its 6 Servers!

The thing I suggest you do is Load Balancing and Proxying. From Proxying, I don't not mean cloudflare since I also don't support that much, it's better for starters and integrated platforms Only.

Setup 1 Cloud VPS about 3 Cores for Just MySQL, 3 Relay Nodes Dedicated Servers(Webservers) with 1min Sync Cron, 1 Load Balancer VPS and A Failover Network in case everything goes down!, The sixth and the most Powerful Server!

I know in your case, You would not want 6 servers, So just Keep 2 VPS and 1 Load Balancer and that would be enough to kick some Asses off!

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
Hi everybody,

First of all, they will be able to open a free channel focused on Turkey and chat. I need help with this system. No matter which vds company I apply to, I have a ddos problem. I think the main reason for this is due to vulnerabilities in teamspeak and I wanted to consult you about it. I want to close the gaps and have an update rate of almost 99% on such a large server. For this I will need information and files. Please share with me. Recently, many people have entered that hole called 'discord' and made it. I have been using teamspeak for 8-10 years and it is not possible to quit. I want to reactivate the Teamspeak culture.
If all of your players are from Turkey, you " https://hostingevim.com.tr " i can recommend it. i've tested a lot of servers. According to turkey, ddos protections are great and. there are also firewall devices worth millions Turkish Lira.

If your players come from abroad and from Turkey. they have multilocation servers. and they really care about ddos protection.

If you are looking for another alternative abroad firm. you can contact me.