Nice rofl actually
What you want for this price ?
Stable as numbers in javascript ? Use teaspeak

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
Can you tell me how you came up with this pricing and does the hosting provider make any money from this?
I think hosting provider can make money from this

Even if he have a few slots on his athp then price for slot will be 0.12$
0.08 profit per slot, but servers isn't free also there is taxes and so on
Or he just reselling hosting who have athp and get around 0.03$-0.04$ profit per each slot
Something like that

LeiToH

Dec 22, 2016
hahaa prices that we handle here in Argentina, I have several licenses npl working

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
@LeiToH we host the TOPs of teamspeak 3, one of the biggest on the world and public is a IP: psgaming.pl 2048 slots

That's probably the direct reason behind the hack that happened to them, Mr. Pro Sysadmin.

For anyone excited about what he wrote: that server is gone. Those people were a bunch of lamers aggressively attacking other servers, and using social engineering to make people switch only to milk them with ranks and vip channels. Just sick money makers that got what they well deserved.

And before they vanished for good, they also quit using your services.

Stay away from Bahu.

Last edited:

Nucci

Jan 26, 2020
That's probably the direct reason behind the hack that happened to them, Mr. Pro Sysadmin.

For anyone excited about what he wrote: that server is gone. Those people were a bunch of lamers aggressively attacking other servers, and using social engineering to make people switch only to milk them with ranks and vip channels. Just sick money makers that got what they well deserved.

And before they vanished for good, they also quit using your services.

Stay away from Bahu.
Bahu is closed because of DDOS attacks

Nucci

Jan 26, 2020
Can you tell me how you came up with this pricing and does the hosting provider make any money from this?
People carding licences and then sell it for like 10-20$ (Most done by Turkish people). That's how they make money.