(Ideas)Proxy server

hASVAN

Jun 7, 2015
Hello everyone I'm working for teamspeak proxy with a web interface that u can add multiple servers to it and u can monitor clients info example (version / client id / country / idletime / if the user is talking or no / etc... without the need of the query ) with blacklist and whitelist system u can block an entire country with one click and VPN protection .If anyone of u has some other ideas please let me know and thanks a lot.

hASVAN

Jun 7, 2015
TSGuard.png
So after 2 weeks of coding, I was able to start working on the frontend so basically, now my proxy, or what I call TSGuard is capable of :
Backend:
-adding multiple servers to the proxy
-added Query honeypot that can save all the entries made by an attacker
-block clients based on countries/IPS/VPN
-monitor clients info on each server (Teaspeak - tea*speak version / client id / country / idle time / if the user is talking or no ) without the need of the query
-fake server Infos to the server list of tea*speak
Frontend:
-a dashboard that shows ( how many servers is behind our proxy / how many clients are online / how many clients was blocked that uses a VPN)
-Map that shows the number of clients connected to a specific country
-Query attacks attempts

Please if u have any other ideas please let me know I'm happy to add them

Note : this project will be open source as soon as possible

hASVAN

Jun 7, 2015
hello everyone, sorry I didn't have free time these couple of months to work on this project and I'm sorry I didn't update you too, and now I'm back I have all the time I need to finish this

u can find some screenshots of what I did so far right now I'm working on the DNS part if anyone has some ideas please let me know I'm happy to add any feature

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    69 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.png
    2.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.png
    3.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.png
    4.png