Tutorial Invite Buddy

AndryGabry

Dec 16, 2016
List of all the arguments (that I know, if you know others, write to me and I will add them):

port=YourTsPort | #TS3 Server port
nickname=UserNickname | #Nickname with which the user will be connected to the ts
password=serverPassword | # Pssword of the Ts3 Server
channel=DefaultChannelName | #Name of the Default Channel (if you use this, ignore the channel default id)
cid=channelId | #Channel Id of the Default Channel (if you use this, ignore the channel default name)
channelpassword=ChannelPass | #Password of the Default Channel
token=TokenKey | #Automatically Assign a Group With a Toker
addbookmark=BookMarksName | #Automatically Add The Ts3 Server to The User Bookmarks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Create A Invite Buddy:
Ts3 Link :
Base Form : ts3server://YourIp
With Arguments: ts3server://YourIp?port=YourTsPort&nickname=UserNickname&addbookmark=BookMarksName
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Http Redirection:
Base Form : http://www.teamspeak.com/invite/YourIp
With Arguments: http://www.teamspeak.com/invite/YourIp/?port=YourTsPort&nickname=UserNickname&addbookmark=BookMarksName
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you can add the rest of the arguments, the important one and that before every argument there is & , except after the ip that instead of & there is ?

I hope it is useful to someone

Last edited:

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
Great tutorial, only this part with colors is tbh ugly. Change it to more cheerful colors. ;)
Also note if your arg parameters have some non url standard characters, you need it encode into url supported (ex. " " => %20 [its space]).

TS3 Client have good tool for this:
1543506471080.png

1543506481022.png

Also this tool makes ready 2 use link, with all done parameters.