Is hetzner a good cloud server for DDOS Protection?

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
how particular they good with UDP games like GoldSRC Counter-Strike 1.6?

i know OVH Game has strong protection and has large network but i hear some where that if you get DDOS for consistent 3 times they suspend the server but i am curious to know how they are ?

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
I was a hetzner customer back in 2012 untill 2014 and got many issue while I was being target, they usually put you on null route. I don't know how is today but I could not stay there. I moved to extravm and never had more issues with ddos.

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
I was a hetzner customer back in 2012 untill 2014 and got many issue while I was being target, they usually put you on null route. I don't know how is today but I could not stay there. I moved to extravm and never had more issues with ddos.

heared all good about extravm but for me i go direct to OVH since i am their customer since 2015 and present . No issues

qwerty123

May 13, 2016
how particular they good with UDP games like GoldSRC Counter-Strike 1.6?

i know OVH Game has strong protection and has large network but i hear some where that if you get DDOS for consistent 3 times they suspend the server but i am curious to know how they are ?
Did you hear that while hitting a crack pipe? Nowhere is that listed on their site