Rejected new staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyhemanth

Jun 6, 2017
I am thinking of starting a new staff group .that is support staff.support staff responds to member requests on their poests like requesting a file or asking a suggestion.thanq...
hope you like this idea.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
I find that as not needed, we already respond to support requests in right section.

If you want suggestion or help with some problems from 3rd party application there is community that jumps in.

Staff is here just to make sure that your experience on this forum is better and we are similar to every other user here, but our permissions are little bit higher.

Most of people that visit R4P3 are just here for files but part of R4P3 that i liked is here for fun, good talk and knowledge not just for cracks.

You can always help making peoples experience better by informing them about our rules ;)
I hope you see what i wanted to say with this
:D

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Well everyone can respond to a member's request. Mods are here to keep the forum running smoothly and within the rules.

luckyhemanth

Jun 6, 2017
I find that as not needed, we already respond to support requests in right section.

If you want suggestion or help with some problems from 3rd party application there is community that jumps in.

Staff is here just to make sure that your experience on this forum is better and we are similar to every other user here, but our permissions are little bit higher.

Most of people that visit R4P3 are just here for files but part of R4P3 that i liked is here for fun, good talk and knowledge not just for cracks.

You can always help making peoples experience better by informing them about our rules ;)
I hope you see what i wanted to say with this
:D
Yup. understood

Yup. understood
Cool .:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.