Php TeamSpeak-Slotchanger on Join

May 14, 2016
Name of the script: TeamSpeak-Slotchanger
Functions of the script: 4 Players are Online (Maxclients changed: 9)> 1 User Join ( Maxclients changed: 10) > 2 User Join (Maxclients changed: 12)
Why do you want it: For my Teamspeak. I try to sript myself but i failed.
Screenshots: /
Original source (if any): /
Other notes:

walross99

Some random Guy
Jul 29, 2016
I've got a working script that is doing this. It's german, I'll translate it and post the english Version here later :)

bercinew

Aug 16, 2017
I tried to install ewenjo's slot changer and I get this error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function ctype_alnum() in /home/server/slotchanger/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Helper/Uri.php on line 108"

E

ewenjo

I tried to install ewenjo's slot changer and I get this error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function ctype_alnum() in /home/server/slotchanger/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Helper/Uri.php on line 108"
Which version of PHP is installed on your web server? It might be too old

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
For some unknown reason your php version dont recognise function ctype_alnum(). Its probably because this function is disabled in your configuration.
Contact your hosting provider, or if its your host -> reinstall web server. Also try with diffrent version of php.
Also I didnt read well. That error is in library so its not clever to edit if you dont know what are you doing.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

How can i ignore all Server Query he like it to spam my life?

So from what can I see here your problem is spam caused by bot. If this only you can see with permission set i_client_serverquery_view_power 75 and i_client_needed_serverquery_view_power 75 , and uncheck view query clients in bookmarks list -> advanced.

Last edited: