Recruiting Writer for reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
We are looking for a new position which I will call "Writer". (I know, that sounds very interesting, right? :D)

The tasks of the writer will be the reviewing of different hardware and/or software in the long term. For right now we will start of with virtual servers to get a better comparison on what we have on the market and what can be considered good in quality, service, price....
You will be working for your own the most time, but of course you're welcome to join us on teamspeak)

The requirements are as followes:
  • very decent english, better excellent english (including grammer oc, native speakers welcome)
  • interest in servers, software, testing, writing.
  • time consumtion: about 1-2 (estimated by me, may vary) reviews per month, depending on how long you take for that.
  • a active member does count higher than new members
If you feel like you're missing a little in the language part, go and try anyways. We can't say any more but "no".

Please answer the following questions when you apply for this position:
  • What is your first name?
  • How old are you?
  • What country do you live in?
  • What languages do you speak and write (include skill level)?
Those questions are only to cover the very basics. We exect you to write a more detailed application.
And please also notice: We do not want to read a wall of text without any content. Its the art to wrap it nicely and not too long.

Please also upload your application as a .pdf document (attachment). Layout and look does matter.

Click me for an application. We're awaiting it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.