Renaming forum and TLD swap - Hi.Contact ?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Ciphers.pw was a cool name (domain) to me like a year+ ago, now I just look at it and go wtf?

Not really happy about the ciphers.pw domain anymore, feels boring and not memorable.

Got hands on a new domain, https://hi.contact and thinking about swapping the forum over for one last final rename.

After this I am 100% done switching names and focusing on building up the "Hi Contact" brand while restoring this community with more activity / content

Yousef

Nov 16, 2017
hello like i told some admin before i think r4p3 is most populer name and best one

maybe u should like create a teamspeak server for r4p3 and have events on it like [ free vps - free bots - free scripts and more ]

u should get some gamers also for that u should add r4p3 on teamspeak-servers.org

and now maybe no one intersting about ts scripts and scripts at all

they need like iban or something they pay with it xd

maybe u should create game servers also ,,,,

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
hello like i told some admin before i think r4p3 is most populer name and best one
I agree that is our most popular name in the past but I also believe if I tell an employer or any friend (even my girlfriend whom I dearly love and plan to marry).. that might be like “what is your problem, really rape?!”

it’s just not a healthy name, do you prefer:
Noirth.com
XY.contact
N0.contact
Hi.Contact

we also own high.contact to clear up any confusion (can redirect to hi.contact)

These are the options aside from R4P3.NET which is just a very “hard to sell” name. I cannot make everyone appreciate R4P3 while I can for the other names provided I build them up.