- Apr 25, 2015
- Purchase the PhotoMe theme for your WordPress.
- Register and login to this website (Vultr).
- Make sure to get the Installable WordPress file, and your licensing code as we will be setting up the demo theme.
- Deploy a new High Frequency instance within Vultr.
- Select WordPress, after selecting a high frequency plan/location:
- Name your server something, I set the hostname to photome.
- Click the blue Deploy Now button
- Wait a few minutes, and select photome after turns into "Running" - you may have to tap F5 occasionally for quicker status checks.
- Once you click onto your server, you should see Application Information, there should be a link to your /wp-admin page, along with a username and password. Proceed to login!
- You will be prompted to select a language, pick and select Continue.
- Provide a site title, and choose credentials you will remember. Then select Install WordPress.
- Once you login with your credentials, navigate to Appearance >>> Themes.
- Select Add New, up top.
- Select Upload Theme, up top.
- Select Choose File button, and select your WordPress installable PhotoMe theme file.
- Once you click Install Now, after selecting your PhotoMe theme - click the blue Activate link.
- Click the INSTALL PLUGINS button, on Theme Setting tab.
- Bulk select all items, and for the bulk action - select Install. This may take a moment, then tap the link below - Return to Required Plugins Installer.
- You will notice 1 or 2 plugins did not install yet, this is due to lacking the license code. Select Theme Setting, on the left menu.
- From the Theme Setting page, click on Registration. You will be prompted for the product code, enter this - it is from the PDF file we already downloaded earlier.
- Now you will be able to install the remaining plugins, and import Demo Content.
Any questions? Just register on this forum and type a response.