TeamSpeak 3 Server Crack

clozz2mk

Sep 8, 2020
Good day!

Are there old versions of "TeamSpeak 3 Server Crack" that work?

I want to place 100-200 slots on my home computer

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I want to place 100-200 slots on my home computer
No, as @Alligatoras mentioned there is no "TeamSpeak crack" - we do not have a way to provide this and do not wish to.

As TeamSpeak 5 has been dragged along quite slowly, the overall TeamSpeak community is withering in my opinion.

Partly due to the fact TeamSpeak is probably targeting the wrong market - gamers (not business; b2b).

TeamSpeak needs to STOP targeting the gaming market as Discord and other VoIP software has already saturated the f***ing market.

TeamSpeak needs to instead focus on getting big business contracts for private internally hosted (LAN-only) VoIP services.

The fact TeamSpeak is still fighting in the gamer VoIP market makes certain their company is going to be rather crippled.

Their leadership sees what Discord is doing and they dream to get there.

It is already done.

1599681357149.png

Literally TeamSpeak has gone from a beautiful gold bar to a pile of dog sh**.

While I love TeamSpeak and always will, their software is dead and anyone trying to "crack it" is only making their prospect worse - undermining the already frail corp.

It would be nice if our leadership were made the CEOs because we actually understand the VoIP market quite in-depth from years of past experience.

Although you may find a "crack" somewhere, their system for detecting and restricting client connections is well done whereas years back it sucked.

For some time, TeamSpeak 2 had better licensing protections than TeamSpeak 3 ironically.. at least on the client side - TS2 blacklisting was awesome but easily overridden via any hex editor and killing the blacklist.domain haha.

Last edited: