Tutorial Teamspeak Ban Bypass: Alternate Method (plus solution to blocked vpn)

Betterfudge

Sep 25, 2015
Having done extensive experiments with the teamspeak 3 ban system, I have compiled information on bypasses. First however, I will share my results for the vpn tests that I have done.
Thanks to ehthe's and bl4uni's information on iptables I have been able to pull this off sucessfully. So I use CyberGhost vpn to bypass bans. I have cleared teamspeak product id and changed my identities. However I have noticed that some servers manage to block the vpn, and drop your connection if you are in the server and activate the vpn. When trying to connect to servers I would get a "failed to connect to server" message. I tried a different vpn this time, Hotspot Shield to mask my ip. I followed the same process and managed to connect to servers that I was banned on that I previously could not connect to with CyberGhost. This proves that the anti-vpn plugin or iptables that some server owners have are not in fact all-encompassing, and can be easily bypassed with a less common vpn.

I will share the method that I have developed through trial and error :)
Teamspeak 3 IP and GUID Ban Bypass
1. Get banned from a teamspeak server...:D
2. Clear your teamspeak product ID (this can be done using a stock program called regedit. Search regedit in the programs and files). Thanks again to bl4uni's great work, the exact file path for regedit is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion. From there, look on the right side of your screen and hit ProductId and simply delete the value. Note: If you do clear your product ID, make sure you record it somewhere (notepad, etc). It's just a safety precaution in case you do end up needing it again.
3. You will need a vpn to spoof your ip. There are many free options online, and the two free ones that I use are CyberGhost VPN and Hotspot Shield. Once you have downloaded the vpn, start it up and mask your ip so that it is different from your original.
4. In teamspeak go to settings > identities > add. Create a new identity and set it as default. If you have the server in your bookmarks, you will have to right click on it to edit the bookmark. From there change your identity to the new one that you just created.
5. Connect and enjoy your ban bypass!

Please let me know what you think!

Edit: Thanks again bl4uni! Your contribution was added. (Exact regedit filepath has been added for convenience)

Last edited:

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
This proves that the anti-vpn plugin or iptables that some server owners have are not in fact all-encompassing, and can be easily bypassed with a less common vpn.
Yea just what I was saying! The admin has to lookup for VPN IP's and block them manually, so with new servers or generally unpopular VPN's you will always be able to connect.

Btw. just a little tip to Nr. 2: You dont need to delete it! Just rename it. :) The Key is the following:
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
ProductId

r00t-Server

Nov 3, 2015
Quick video that was requested showing how to bypass the TeamSpeak3 Perma Ban. Alot of you for some reason can't seem to bypass the TS3 ban method even when behind a VPN. This will teach you how to properly bypass being banned on TeamSpeak :)