TeamSpeak Statistics Website

5oClutch

Feb 26, 2017
Teamspeak Statistics Website​

Hey guys, my name is 5oClutch. I have just made a website that allows Teamspeak 3 server owners to monitor their user statistics. We allow you to monitor the average users per day and also all the users online on that particular day. I am currently adding more features. I also provide API keys which allows you to use the API to get all the same user stats I am using and you can implement it to your website or application. I hope you guys enjoy and find use out of the application I have developed.

Website: http://ts3stats.tk/ (Sorry for the .tk, domain some people get annoyed, I can't help it as I don't really have any money at the moment. Thanks for understanding,)

TeamSpot

Dec 30, 2017
@5oClutch is i have a .ga domain as you used .tk,how can i bring it to a website hosting which i want it to be when the hosting is free? i wanted it but no idea of that.any help?
Thank you!

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
@5oClutch is i have a .ga domain as you used .tk,how can i bring it to a website hosting which i want it to be when the hosting is free? i wanted it but no idea of that.any help?
Thank you!

If free hosting supports custom domain, you can set dns from new domain to your host.

TeamSpot

Dec 30, 2017
Thank you all guys who have helped me out, i have managed to do it. am so happy for your kindness... love you all.

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
Teamspeak Statistics Website​

Hey guys, my name is 5oClutch. I have just made a website that allows Teamspeak 3 server owners to monitor their user statistics. We allow you to monitor the average users per day and also all the users online on that particular day. I am currently adding more features. I also provide API keys which allows you to use the API to get all the same user stats I am using and you can implement it to your website or application. I hope you guys enjoy and find use out of the application I have developed.

Website: http://ts3stats.tk/ (Sorry for the .tk, domain some people get annoyed, I can't help it as I don't really have any money at the moment. Thanks for understanding,)
You are from Argentina ?