TeaSpeak License

ZapicoGT

Jun 8, 2016
Teaspeak.de sells licenses to work with the TEAMSPEAK client. How can you do that without paying?

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
No, they don't sell licenses......

They sell a "premium license" where you can edit on config.yml (version) don't have anything with licenses!

Its only USERS sells protocol_key.txt

I did already drop TeaSpeak, and moved to TeamSpeak Original, after complaints about "packet error" (the problem is, there was no network problem on server LOL!)

/ protocol_key.txt do, so TS3 clients (3.3.x can connect to TeaSpeak server - as example) \

yamanoo

Jun 19, 2019
Thats right @mkll11one.
Users can only buy premium in teaspeak forum (they cant buy protocol licenses).
If anyone needs to buy protocol licenses to create unlimited servers / slots and ts3 client compatibility, just contact me by personal message!
I'm selling all teaspeak licenses types (ATHP, NPL and AAL) and anyone can test before buy ;)

Last edited:

itzzsamo

Oct 28, 2020
Thats right @mkll11one.
If anyone needs to buy protocol licenses to create unlimited servers / slots and ts3 client compatibility, just contact me by personal message!
I'm selling all teaspeak licenses types (ATHP, NPL and AAL) and anyone can test before buy ;)
Hi, i would like to have a protocol key for 1000 clients

Tom149A

Oct 30, 2020
Thats right @mkll11one.
how can i contact You ?

enderycll

May 25, 2021
Bu doğru [USER = 10534] @ mkll11one [/ USER].
Kullanıcılar yalnızca teaspeak forumunda premium satın alabilir (protokol lisansları satın alamazlar).
Sınırsız sunucu / yuva ve ts3 istemci uyumluluğu oluşturmak için herhangi birinin protokol lisansı satın alması gerekiyorsa, kişisel mesajla bana ulaşın!
Tüm teaspeak lisans türlerini (ATHP, NPL ve AAL) satıyorum ve satın almadan önce herkes test edebilir ;)
please give me your email