Solved What is the purpose of the 3 posts for PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

cTm

Oct 31, 2019
What is the purpose of the 3 posts if no post is approved, I want to contact someone through PM but I cannot because I do not have 3 posts and I cannot do them because I am not approved

Solution
What is the purpose of the 3 posts if no post is approved, I want to contact someone through PM but I cannot because I do not have 3 posts and I cannot do them because I am not approved

The main reason you need to be approved / go through moderation are the spam bots. Without moderation everyone would be able to message on the forum, resulting into something like this:

viddler-spam__01.jpg

The reason you need to be approved for PM has the same reason behind it, instead of threads / posts the bots would do it through PM.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Well, this post was approved but you mainly need to contribute to this forum first - does that make sense? Can you imagine if our entire website turned into "Hey, I have TS5 beta code pay me $20"... and then it was like "HEY ME ME I WANNA PM YOUUU".....

See what I and the other mods mean? What is your proposed solution - lol.

P.S. posting "thank you" is not contributing - there is a like button.

Last edited:

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016

The main reason you need to be approved / go through moderation are the spam bots. Without moderation everyone would be able to message on the forum, resulting into something like this:

viddler-spam__01.jpg

The reason you need to be approved for PM has the same reason behind it, instead of threads / posts the bots would do it through PM.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.