Xenot

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Hi, I want to introduce a very nice website to you. Currently you'll find two different programs on that website. To use them, download the Xenot Hub, from there you can download and install the tools :)

Xenot webiste and download

• Xenot Locker
  • Xenot Revo
Xenot Locker:
The Xenot Locker is a program to lock your PC. Sounds pretty simple, right? Well.. it works with any kind of USB stick. So basically - Once you configured the program (very simple) you'll need to plugin a USB stick, it will remember that stick and lock your windows session as you pull it out. So this is a very nice tool if you are on the go a lot with your laptop.

pk3m3ihf.png

Xenot Revo:
Xenot Revo is a Skype tool. It includes a lot of nice stuff as you will see in the pics. You have to start Skype to use it :p
jwpdqcpy.png

esgkmg5z.png

Thx to the developer to have such nice tools out there for free :)
Have fun and stay tuned!

Last edited:

XENOTPRO

VIP
Jun 21, 2015
Thanks for your introduction. :cool:
Today I released the new website, have a look if you want. (XENOT.net)
There are also two tools, that Supervisor didn't mention. XENOTCRYPT and UNKNOWNSHELL. ;)
XENOTCRYPT
XENOTCRYPT is a symetric encryption method. You can encrypt a message with a password. It's not possible to decrypt it again without the password.
Thats a very secure method to encrypt and store or send private data like passwords. For even stronger encryption you can select "Higher security mode". But the size of the encrypted message will increase.

UNKNOWNSHELL
UnknownSHELL is a stresstesting-shell. It's very easy to use and quite powerful. No complicated installation is required and the only thing you need is a webserver that runs PHP.
Unlike other stresstesting-scripts our shell provides a very easy-to-use configuration file and a documentation. Either you can use your own webserver as a stresstest server or you can use it as a masterserver and let it control other UnknownSHELL servers.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Hi, thanks for joining our forum! You may make a new thread to introduce your website yourself. If you want to do so I'd delete this one :)

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
What happens if the flash drive actually dies? lol
I think there should be an option to add more than one USB drive as a key to solve the problem. This could also help in cases of drive being lost, stolen, eaten by a dog or crocodile, crazy hamster, etc. The idea is generally cool. One could buy a bunch of cheap, old, 512MB drives for silly money to turn them into nice keys :D