AccountingServerEmulator-Linux for ts5

tatayer

Jan 3, 2018
Good morning,

I would like to know if you could get back in the saddle and make a new license validation program for the Teamspeak servers.

I'm sure you'll be able to do it again.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
@tatayer we have already highlighted this in past updates.

First, we have communicated with TeamSpeak CEOs from both California, and Germany years ago.

We expressed our security concerns, and areas of improvement including licensing.

It is our understanding Discord is a large competitor to TeamSpeak, because when you consider their (Discord) valuation is into the billions while being completely offered for free - TeamSpeak themselves has no way to effectively make money long-term.

The only chance TeamSpeak has at maintaining a competitive edge is to literally do what Discord is doing, but do it better with more of a professional vibe.

I mean look at tools like Slack, they're used everyday by businesses. Then you have Discord, a top choice for many gamers. Something right in the middle could be a big win. This is what actually TeamSpeak started off doing, they just never maintained the latest technology for example using web sockets, and making a web client available.

A violation of TeamSpeak licensing would likely cause TeamSpeak unnecessary harm. This is not our intention, and our initial security team had every intent on making the VoIP platform more secure - to protect all users.