Best way to contribute?

zGrav

May 20, 2016
Well,
I signed up for Teamspeak cracks, not gonna lie, thanks for the hard work @Supervisor , they work great. But now, I want to be a part of the community and contribute in any way I can.

My first thought is how can I help monetary wise? The t-shirt will probably be mine, my next question is donation or VIP? What helps out R4P3 more?

Will read this when I get back.

Cheers.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Good Content + Being around would do! Thank you btw.

If you want to support us "monetary wise" then you could donate if you want! You'd get some extra content in exchange (I'm sure you're already aware) :)

-Derp

zGrav

May 20, 2016
Good Content + Being around would do! Thank you btw.

If you want to support us "monetary wise" then you could donate if you want! You'd get some extra content in exchange (I'm sure you're already aware) :)

-Derp

No problemo. I've never done any dumps/cracks (except some minor stuff back in the days regarding Steams when it was viable via ClientRegistry.blob, good old days), so I'll have to contribute with tech/coding knowledge :p

As for monetary, I'll start off with VIP I guess. Will weigh my options in a bit, it's been a very fucking busy day.

Thanks for the help, Derp.
PS: Is it possible to get status on TS on both my PC's? (They're using different identities so it's a bit of a nagging thing for the admins heh)

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
PS: Is it possible to get status on TS on both my PC's? (They're using different identities so it's a bit of a nagging thing for the admins heh)

You could export your admin identity and import it back to another device.

(Hotkey: CTRL+I) > (Select Identity) > Click on the (Export) button located on top of the window

Then you'll have to import the identity back on your other device!
On windows it would be

(Hotkey: CTRL+I) > Click on (Import) > Locate the exported identity file and you're good to go

-Derp

zGrav

May 20, 2016
You could export your admin identity and import it back to another device.

(Hotkey: CTRL+I) > (Select Identity) > Click on the (Export) button located on top of the window

Then you'll have to import the identity back on your other device!
On windows it would be

(Hotkey: CTRL+I) > Click on (Import) > Locate the exported identity file and you're good to go

-Derp

Yup, just did that, way easier than having them split across pc's.

Thanks man.