Solved Card Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel250

Sep 15, 2018
?I had made a one time purchase of a vip plan from you 3 months and I only bought it once and now at the beginning of the month came charging from my card and I do not want to be charged anymore, how do I cancel this automatic charge?

Solution
As i can see you bought VIP at 25 of September, and about a week later your provider showed up the information on your bank account. I see nothing wierd from the moment you don't have any other upgrades active or expired, just your current one (you have done this only once).
The account upgades don't have an automatic renew system, you have to do it manually every time, so you won't get charged unless "you push the button".

Any other questions?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
As i can see you bought VIP at 25 of September, and about a week later your provider showed up the information on your bank account. I see nothing wierd from the moment you don't have any other upgrades active or expired, just your current one (you have done this only once).
The account upgades don't have an automatic renew system, you have to do it manually every time, so you won't get charged unless "you push the button".

Any other questions?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.