Competition 5x Teamspeak servers

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
icon_pokal.jpg

The first Voice4You competition this year.

to win :
x5 TeamSpeak Server 32 slot Legit with ATHP (free for 12 Month)

→Post/share on any social media
→Tag 3 friends on the post
→ Join Discord Server and Post competition channel "done".
https://discord.gg/ADEVVK2g

the competition ends on February 14, 2022

rajaram

Aug 6, 2021
why would someone compete and advertise something useless, when 32 slot license is free anyways

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
why would someone compete and advertise something useless, when 32 slot license is free anyways
and youre server rent monthly is free?
youre energy coasts at home is for free?
no?
think a little bit before you posting some crap coments.....

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
I would pay someones server to run their FREE 32 slot license just so they can ignore this stupid post
Please inform you, I have had my own hosting company for almost 2 years now, and nothing is free of charge because the athp alone costs $120 a month. And since these licenses have been issued again, it has been possible for every entrepreneur to offer teamspeak servers again...

yamanoo

Jun 19, 2019
1 - ATHP license / slots = not free
2 - Server Machine = not free
*I'm not mentioning the software licenses that a real company need (whmcs, ts3 module, etc),
or even the costs to register a REAL COMPANY!
Case FAKE companies, with fake software and nulled bs things everybody can own!:rolleyes:

rajaram

Aug 6, 2021
Please inform you, I have had my own hosting company for almost 2 years now, and nothing is free of charge because the athp alone costs $120 a month. And since these licenses have been issued again, it has been possible for every entrepreneur to offer teamspeak servers again...
whos talking about ATHP license???? 32 slot is 32 slot free, gamer or ATHP license wtf

ATHP license / slots = not free
its not slots its 32 slots, and you can get 32 slot on no license, can you read or what?

2 - Server Machine = not free
you have machine for 1€, I bet lot of people would pay only 1€ instead of being on someone host just to compete for 32 slot license which is free anyways

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
whos talking about ATHP license???? 32 slot is 32 slot free, gamer or ATHP license wtf

its not slots its 32 slots, and you can get 32 slot on no license, can you read or what?

you have machine for 1€, I bet lot of people would pay only 1€ instead of being on someone host just to compete for 32 slot license which is free anyways
32 slot x 0, 12 Cent x 5 raffles = 19,20€ per month only license fee

So go and pay an 1€ vps without ddos protection, and only 10gb hdd, 1 vcore, Max 512 MB RAM , and tell us about quality and service

And don't forget to host 5 instances of 32 slot Freeware with minimum 100 users online, on the 1€ vps...

If you're done, tell us the result.

rajaram

Aug 6, 2021
and you offer worlds best ddos protection? almost every provider has basic protection, and I doubt yours is world best.

I dont are you low iq or wtf, im saying free license which you can download is 32 slots, idc about your ATHP fees

1 vcore, Max 512 MB RAM , and tell us about quality and service
you could find for even 1GB ram, and for ts thats enough

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
and you offer worlds best ddos protection? almost every provider has basic protection, and I doubt yours is world best.

I dont are you low iq or wtf, im saying free license which you can download is 32 slots, idc about your ATHP fees

you could find for even 1GB ram, and for ts thats enough
I don't know if you still have any fucking lights on. The operating system alone eats up around 200mb RAM, then the 5 ts instance and data processing eat up additional RAM. And you're talking about free here.. And you still have to pay 1€ for the piss box. Do you actually notice what you're talking about?

rajaram

Aug 6, 2021
I said license is free izan :) pay attention, read it 6 times if you need. Yes 1€ for me is better than competing for nothing, and someone running mine ts somewhere god knows where, and who.
I mean I see you're low IQ, but the number of interested people that will want this will show you what Im talking about

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
I said license is free izan :) pay attention, read it 6 times if you need. Yes 1€ for me is better than competing for nothing, and someone running mine ts somewhere god knows where, and who.
I mean I see you're low IQ, but the number of interested people that will want this will show you what Im talking about
Wtf.. Talking a ot free and now it's okay to invest money... The question is where have an low IQ...

yamanoo

Jun 19, 2019
Why still answering this guy?
Let him pay 1€ for a bs vps and run his no license ts xD (not free anyway)