Complete Script to *Fake* a Community for legit NPL

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
Hey guys,

is there any folder available somewhere that "fakes" a community forum/clan/website whatever to receive a NPL from TS legally? :p

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Well.. how do you want to achieve that?
Just read the requirements for a NPL and you'll see that cannot be done with a script or anything like it.

If you meet the requirements simply apply for a NPL.
If you don't, choose a cracked license.

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
Just create a little fake forum with some free software like mybb or phpbb, load a free theme and register some fake members. Now post some shit so that every member has ~ 2 or 3 posts. Just make 3 threads as admin where you say blablabla comunnity started and then post stuff like "woaw amazing dude" as a reply to this with another account. So it looks like there are ppl who post on your forums. Then tell teamspeak that this is your clan forum and blablabla. This worked 2 times for me :)

buthead

Sep 27, 2015
Just create a little fake forum with some free software like mybb or phpbb, load a free theme and register some fake members. Now post some shit so that every member has ~ 2 or 3 posts. Just make 3 threads as admin where you say blablabla comunnity started and then post stuff like "woaw amazing dude" as a reply to this with another account. So it looks like there are ppl who post on your forums. Then tell teamspeak that this is your clan forum and blablabla. This worked 2 times for me :)

It's true write a very very polite request to them and yes u can have one :)
Sorry for that bad english :p

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Might need a little more than 3 threads, it requires an 'active' community, I don't know who verifies them, but I think I had an a**hole apply mine when I requested it.