Cracking SinusBot

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
This is how his special license work, he has a server that checks at an interval amount of time if :
1- The bot is connected to the teamspeak server you specified at the https://forum.sinusbot.com/license.php page. This is the ip address of the teamspeak server with port.
2- The server-UID matches the address of the teamspeak server specified at https://forum.sinusbot.com/license.php. This is a UID that sinusbot probably creates from an algorithm and it's unique for each server. You can get the UID of the server when you connect an instance, it will appear under Server-UID.
3- License is valid. License is requested at https://forum.sinusbot.com/license.php and when issued, you have to copy this license into your sinusbot config.

I will be sniffing in the next days to see where those packets are going! This will be needed to add to the hosts file.
Yes, I infiltrated his forum so I have a special license that allows max 6 users on the newest version.

The instruction he gives for installing the license:
If your request is valid, please allow a few days for processing and check back every now and then. Please back up your private.dat file as your license will be bound to that file in combination with your LicenseKey.
Installing a license
  • backup your private.dat file
  • copy the license from above and paste it into your config.ini file
  • restart your bot
  • you should now see the licensed instances in your instance-list (the limit will still show the old limit, don't worry about that)
EDIT : I remember seeing in an old thread that someone found where he limits the instances, so if we modify that limit there and create an emulator we could probably be able to do something...

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Problem is that his license uses Mysql.
All licenses are bound to forumaccounts.
example:
ID %1
UserName %1
PassWord %1
Email %1
ect %1
ect $1
ect %1
License $1
Banned %1

So everytime you start/connect/create to : https://forum.sinusbot.com/license.php
it will search for : "forumDB"/Users/Username=%1/License=$1
I think that every license thats included with the account has its limitations within the key so ofcourse hes running a license system behind the Database.
So that means you will have to create something simualar.

Intergrated DB with "License Type"
and make a emu that makes keys from within the EMU since EMU is bound to Mysql aswell. Means there are more tables for the EMU but,
when key has been made you can use it for you own apply it trough your server will connect to 127.0.0.1:3306/*******/EmuDB/ID=%1/License=$1/(if the limitation is based on Mysql)Limit=$1/Granted=$1/Blocked=$1

So short story its also possible to create it with sqlitedb but im not sure how yet and never succeeded so good luck to you! :p

applestar

Sep 12, 2015
This is how his special license work, he has a server that checks at an interval amount of time if :
1- The bot is connected to the teamspeak server you specified at the https://forum.sinusbot.com/license.php page. This is the ip address of the teamspeak server with port.
2- The server-UID matches the address of the teamspeak server specified at https://forum.sinusbot.com/license.php. This is a UID that sinusbot probably creates from an algorithm and it's unique for each server. You can get the UID of the server when you connect an instance, it will appear under Server-UID.
3- License is valid. License is requested at https://forum.sinusbot.com/license.php and when issued, you have to copy this license into your sinusbot config.

I will be sniffing in the next days to see where those packets are going! This will be needed to add to the hosts file.
Yes, I infiltrated his forum so I have a special license that allows max 6 users on the newest version.

The instruction he gives for installing the license:
If your request is valid, please allow a few days for processing and check back every now and then. Please back up your private.dat file as your license will be bound to that file in combination with your LicenseKey.
Installing a license
  • backup your private.dat file
  • copy the license from above and paste it into your config.ini file
  • restart your bot
  • you should now see the licensed instances in your instance-list (the limit will still show the old limit, don't worry about that)
EDIT : I remember seeing in an old thread that someone found where he limits the instances, so if we modify that limit there and create an emulator we could probably be able to do something...
How i can get link for download crack ?

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
They use XenForo... maybe i can install a XenForo on a simply webhosting platform and forward the traffic using hosts file :)

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
They use XenForo... maybe i can install a XenForo on a simply webhosting platform and forward the traffic using hosts file :)
Indeed, they (sinusbot) use XenForo --- you are talking about setting up a local XenForo hosted server with a licensing file to fake/false authorize the software. That is one way, feel free to give it a try and let us know. ;)

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
There's no need to install xenforo.I don't think their licensing system is in anyway related to their Forum CMS. What you actually want is:

1- Transparent SSL Proxy
2- Check the send/recv messages using a valid license (to get an idea on how a Valid license is validated)
2- Redirect the the licensing to your local webserver
3- Reply the "valid" packets the true server sent using a php script

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
When I find this?
This thread is not about supporting people into making docker containers work. if you need help setting up docker containers to have more than 6 instances, create a new thread and I'll be happy to show you my docker script to make it work. However, you might wanna read about docker containers before proceeding as you will have to understand some things by yourself!

Also, this means that you will have several sinusbot admin panel depending on the number of music bots you want.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
yes, i will try to do this ^_^ i will write a post if will bypassed successfull ^_^
It could be possible, my post is just a simple example, also care about the encryption they used for their stuff i do not know what they have used.

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
Sinusbot is a shitly software i prefere ts3musicbot.net

OFF TOPIC

Is possible donate 1€ only for have ts3musicbot cracked(in VIP section)

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
Sinusbot is a shitly software i prefere ts3musicbot.net

OFF TOPIC

Is possible donate 1€ only for have ts3musicbot cracked(in VIP section)
Not a shitly Software ^^ ts3musicbot.net need RAM + RAM + RAM .... (JAVA BULLSHIT) Sinusbots are better ^^ Install the new Version !!
The Crack runs only on Dedicated Servers it works!

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
Dosen't work on a simple OVH VPS?

i hate sinusbot for more two reasons:
1. it's free
2. The creation is not simpatic
3. Have a retarded name
4. Eat ram and is not possible edit the code
5. Is not in my language (They tryed to implement a translation but donsen't work)

Honestly i worked for ts3musicbot.net and i saw is a great software

6. i'm creating a custom version but i'm too lazy to complete the project :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
my " Dosen't work on a simple OVH VPS? "
is reffered to
" The Crack runs only on Dedicated Servers it works! "