Solved Donated for 1 Month via Bitcoin but didnt get VIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangosd

Dec 14, 2015
Basically title.
If i try to paste the transaction ID again it just says that it already has been verified.
I didnt get VIP tho. :S
The transaction has been confirmed 3 times already and i waited around 45mins

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Basically title.
If i try to paste the transaction ID again it just says that it already has been verified.
I didnt get VIP tho. :S
The transaction has been confirmed 3 times already and i waited around 45mins
They will help you when they see it - don't worry your vip time will start count from the moment you get it. So you won't loose even a second ;)

mangosd

Dec 14, 2015
Should i post the transaction id in here or would that be dumb? I dont do much with bitcoins so i dont know lol

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Actually, you can if you want.
The only people that are able to see this thread is you, mods (like me) and admins.

mangosd

Dec 14, 2015
Hey,
i have time, so thats no problem and i dont want to push.
Id just like to know if the guys that manage the VIP stuff just werent online yet or if there is a problem? :)

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hey,
Id just like to know if the guys that manage the VIP stuff just werent online yet or if there is a problem? :)
none of them came online yet.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Hey,
I looked into your donation, thanks for your generous gift to keep our servers online. Your VIP membership starts now and has 5 extra days for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.