Got a mail by Teamspeak regarding to NPL-License changes

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
Nb2HXVz.png

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
TeamSpeak is so badly trying to catch up with Discord...

Daica

Aug 18, 2015
TeamSpeak is so badly trying to catch up with Discord...

I feel like Teamspeak/Mumble and others like them are like the BlockBuster of voice chat. They could have become great like like Netflix did, but they're so stubborn that they're going to eventually die out like blockbuster did. Now they're trying to catch up and it might already be too late. If it's not for some really big guilds and servers using teamspeak, I don't know how much longer they'd last.

I feel like they should do what Discord do but still offer people the option to host their own server

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I feel like Teamspeak/Mumble and others like them are like the BlockBuster of voice chat. They could have become great like like Netflix did, but they're so stubborn that they're going to eventually die out like blockbuster did. Now they're trying to catch up and it might already be too late. If it's not for some really big guilds and servers using teamspeak, I don't know how much longer they'd last.

I feel like they should do what Discord do but still offer people the option to host their own server
They should not limit the slots thats it.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
@h1web i got nothing. even my registered e-mail for the npl is not recognised in their site. (probably they never updated my info when i asked for a change)

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
@h1web i got nothing. even my registered e-mail for the npl is not recognised in their site. (probably they never updated my info when i asked for a change)
Maybe this is an "Please update your server" email. Maybe yours is already updated
I didn't get an email on my NPL-Emailaddress either.