Request VPN no logs

zafai

Oct 11, 2016
I host my VPN server at ramnode in the netherlands on a KVM based VPS then just just delete all logs :) and pay the server with bitcoins.

anajames

Feb 15, 2017
I know this thread is quite old, but with current prevailing situations i think it is pretty hard to tell which one does or does not keep logs.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I host my VPN server at ramnode in the netherlands on a KVM based VPS then just just delete all logs :) and pay the server with bitcoins.
You deleting the logs is not the same thing as your provider deleting the logs...

ReXpeiTa

Dec 1, 2015

Do you think you are anonymous?

First of all, you're staying at ramnode since it's a error. Get out of that company as soon as possible!

If it is not financial problem. I recommend you use the VPS from flokinet.is

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2017
I am using https://ra4wvpn.com
Many locations, cheap, logs deleted
best for you - if you live in eu - select vpn outside eu, if outside eu ... you should know

they allow port redirect, the service is always online, they made client and you can also use openvpn

try it, for me, the best

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
why use vpn providers? use a VPS and install pritunl ... if you need further help i can But you need a vps to install this.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
why use vpn providers? use a VPS and install pritunl ... if you need further help i can But you need a vps to install this.
Most of the time, VPN providers will care more about your privacy than VPS hosting providers.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
How do we ensure they are not keeping logs.
Its not all in logs, try VPN like ExpressVPN, they are based in country with rules that say that they are not obligated to provide any info to police, goverment etc.

anajames

Feb 15, 2017
Its not all in logs, try VPN like ExpressVPN, they are based in country with rules that say that they are not obligated to provide any info to police, goverment etc.

I do get your point, which is quite legit too. But what i believe is that still we are never sure even if there are no obligations by law and the still do it just for the sake of doing it.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
If they say that they don't provide your info to anybody in their ToS you are safe, or if you want to do illegal staff just use tor.

anajames

Feb 15, 2017
If they say that they don't provide your info to anybody in their ToS you are safe, or if you want to do illegal staff just use tor.

It is not that i need to do some illegal stuff. It is just a concern that although they are saying even in their ToS that they don't it sometime seems quite skeptical that they might be doing something at their backend.
What i believe it is still not a safe thing to do.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Then go with VPN providers that are already known for not giving your info.