[Service] Amazon refunding

dotface

Sep 12, 2015
Hello r4p3,

Today I'm here to provide a simple service for you all that I've been doing for some month, I guess meanwhile years.

If you are not aware, amazon refunding is basically a form of social engineering. What I'm doing is refunding the items you've ordered for free! That means, you don't need to pay me and you'll get all your money back on items you bought on Amazon.

Q: Why are you doing this for free?
A: I want to contribute here

Q: My credit cards are on my account, will you hack me?
A: Nope, even if you don't trust me you can remove all your credit cards on your account and personal information.

BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME FOR A REFUND JUST MAKE SURE:

• The Item is not digital
  • Item should not be more worth than 500$

Important Information:
You can get your Amazon Account closed by this if you abuse it too much

Things I got with this:
3x Gaming Laptop worth 1200€
Ps4, XboxOne
Navigation devices
food, loads of food, loooooads
and a lot of more stuff

XURY

May 9, 2015
Dude. I fucking love Social Engineering :D! I'm a kind of that guy, too! Let's connect and do something together! I enjoy "hacking" or fooling peoples minds, too :D Hit me up ;)

Glumanda

Sep 25, 2015
XURY, this have nothing to do with SocialEngineering...

Its the Service of Amazon.

##### GERMAN #####
Auf Deutsch gehts einbissen besser :D (Sehe an deinem Skypenamen, dass du mich verstehst ^^)
Amazon wirbt damit (Und ist auch damit im Konkurenzkampf sehr erfolgreich)
Eine SEHR kundenfreundliche Serviceleitung zu besitzen (Diese Leute haben auch von Amazon INSTANT die genehmigung zu replacen/refunds von waren die von amazon selbst oder bestimmten drittanbietern gekauft wurden bis zu einem Betrag XXX€.

Hat also nichts mit SE zu tun, und könnte jeder selber machen, da es einfach nur die enorme Kundenfreundlichkeit von Amazon ist :)

XURY

May 9, 2015
XURY, this have nothing to do with SocialEngineering...

Its the Service of Amazon.

##### GERMAN #####
Auf Deutsch gehts einbissen besser :D (Sehe an deinem Skypenamen, dass du mich verstehst ^^)
Amazon wirbt damit (Und ist auch damit im Konkurenzkampf sehr erfolgreich)
Eine SEHR kundenfreundliche Serviceleitung zu besitzen (Diese Leute haben auch von Amazon INSTANT die genehmigung zu replacen/refunds von waren die von amazon selbst oder bestimmten drittanbietern gekauft wurden bis zu einem Betrag XXX€.

Hat also nichts mit SE zu tun, und könnte jeder selber machen, da es einfach nur die enorme Kundenfreundlichkeit von Amazon ist :)

Das ist mir vollkommen klar :D Aber es ist eine "Art" Social Engineering ;) Man muss ja schließlich ein bisschen flunkern :D..Ich stimme dir aber vollkommen zu :D

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
But i dont have Visa and paypal :( can you help me
Also, if you want to use the server for something where Amazon should better not know who you are, you can acquire a Prepaid Visa at every normal gas station.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Also interested if you're still doing this.

(Isn't this in the wrong thread, I think this is more an abuse of their service than social engineering?)

Also, if you got 3x $1200 laptops, how come the prices can't be higher than $500 o_O
  • Item should not be more worth than 500
  • 3x Gaming Laptop worth 1200€