TeamSpeak 3 TeaSpeak Crack

GLobaLTR

Oct 2, 2020
Do you know TeaSpeak Crack? (no need to buy teaspeak premium)

If there was a crack, can you post a link?

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
Nobody need a TeaSpeak. In one day your server can be blacklisted, no reasons to use it actually use it let alone to crack...
v3.12.X works pretty good actually

enderycll

May 25, 2021
Kimsenin TeaSpeak'e ihtiyacı yok. Bir gün içinde sunucunuz kara listeye alınabilir, onu kullanmak için hiçbir neden yok, onu kullanmak bir yana, kırmak bir yana ...
v3.12.X aslında oldukça iyi çalışıyor
My server is teaspeak and I have been using it for 1 month. Only those who know how to use it can use it :)

Last edited:

enderycll

May 25, 2021
Kimsenin TeaSpeak'e ihtiyacı yok. Bir gün içinde sunucunuz kara listeye alınabilir, onu kullanmak için hiçbir neden yok, onu kullanmak bir yana, kırmak bir yana ...
v3.12.X aslında oldukça iyi çalışıyor
and I can drag 3.12.x or 3.13.x down. Thanks for the abuse. I guess you need to fix this

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Last edited:

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
My server is teaspeak and I have been using it for 1 month. Only those who know how to use it can use it :)
Btw, Yes. when you run a TeaSpeak server, you can complain to TeamSpeak and get it on the blacklist. There are many tricks to prevent a server using TeaSpeak from being taken to blacklist. But you don't have this. There are only a few Turkish companies that do this. one of them Ts3Kiralama.com and HostingEvim.com.tr ( They also have servers that use original licenses. )

You can't completely prevent a server from being placed on Blacklist. owner of the Software you already use" TeamSpeak " HAHAHAHAHA!
Nobody need a TeaSpeak. In one day your server can be blacklisted, no reasons to use it actually use it let alone to crack...
v3.12.X works pretty good actually
Yes, fully true.