Whatsapp Mods

If you use any of these mods, which one do you use?

• Total voters

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Let me put this first: Yes, Telegram and co. are better alternatives and if you can use them you should. But there are occasions where people just don't have any of these so savvy people spice up their whatsapp.

Now that GBWhatsApp (which was the inofficial successor to WhatsApp+) got taken down people are searching for a decent replacement. There are some mods out there but most of them are shady and some are even built ontop of GBWA so they will stop working as soon as GBWA does. I try to provide a list of alternatives i found and appreciate any info/feedback/input on these.

Last edited:

anjain1

Jul 20, 2021
Let me put this first: Yes, Telegram and co. are better alternatives and if you can use them you should. But there are occasions where people just don't have any of these so savvy people spice up their whatsapp.

Now that GBWhatsApp (which was the inofficial successor to WhatsApp+) got taken down people are searching for a decent replacement. There are some mods out there but most of them are shady and some are even built ontop of GBWA so they will stop working as soon as GBWA does. I try to provide a list of alternatives i found and appreciate any info/feedback/input on these.

• Stock Whatsapp
  • Official Whatsapp Beta
  • Whatsapp+ by rafaelense (Taken down in 2014 or smth)
  • GBWhatsapp by @Omar_ModGB (Taken down 1/8/2019)
  • YoWhatsapp (Probably based on GBWA)
  • Whatsapp X (Found no website or anything. Only a telegram group that looks unrelated)
  • GBWA Extreme (Probably also based on GBWA)
  • Official Plus? (This seems to be the shadiest of them all)
My favorite is GB and Plus.

ossman

Jan 3, 2022

I don't think so. Whatsapp Plus & other mods will not stop working because a lot of people are now using them.