Antipublic and Collection 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Torrent

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
This serves as a public service announcement. Many email addresses and passwords are being leaked around the "dark web" so I am exposing this disclosure.

The reason I am choosing to share this now is because they have been exposed for quite a while now.

The recommended use is in finding your own personal/business emails within to know if you should change your password.

If you are concerned and do not feel like inspecting the large torrent list, you should just change your password anyway.

You will need:
7zip and nano - or the Linux equivalents

Code:
\:.*$
can be used with regex search/replace option to replace all, this reveals only a list.

Attachments

• antipublic-and-collections.zip
    505.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I'M NOT SURE IF ITS THE REAL COLLECTION 1 BUT THAKN YOU ANYWAYS I'VE BEEN LOKIN FOR THIS
I know this is a late reply, but yes this is very real lol and this torrent is behind pay-walls elsewhere

alpari

May 24, 2017
This serves as a public service announcement. Many email addresses and passwords are being leaked around the "dark web" so I am exposing this disclosure.

The reason I am choosing to share this now is because they have been exposed for quite a while now.

The recommended use is in finding your own personal/business emails within to know if you should change your password.

If you are concerned and do not feel like inspecting the large torrent list, you should just change your password anyway.

You will need:
7zip and nano - or the Linux equivalents

Code:
\:.*$
can be used with regex search/replace option to replace all, this reveals only a list.
Nice