Status
Not open for further replies.

cihandmr

Restricted
Mar 17, 2017
BlazingLAMER , oh sorry Layer is doing business in turkey without permit (Like Tax plate) which is illegal and does not pay any taxes, i think we do not need to talk about globality. :)
hahahaha don't worry about this check the screenshot blazinglayer is a global company not like your company.
Please do not make unnecessary comments.

Attachments

• taxs.png
    taxs.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 41

NatureNMoon

Restricted
Jul 8, 2016
The tax you have shown on the invoice will not be paid, because you do not pay any taxes to your goverment. You earn money without paying taxes. This thread has to be removed quickly. On the other hand, you talk about TR Protection. However, you servers are located in OVH(France). Moreover, you do not have a tax registration certificate. Someone having permission here has to remove this thread. Because, you are doing business without paying taxes. I cannot accept these kinds of businesses all over the world.

I hope one of the admins will take needed action for this thread very soon.

The screenshot above says you pay taxes lol :) BLAZINGLAYER LTD means in UK (LLC). You have been creating fake invoices lol. VAT Number is fake, the address on the invoices are fake as well. As I mentioned yesterday, you have to stop being cheater. Many people have been cheated by you here. When I was a mod here. I have warned you about this action. As I see here, you have been keeping going these kinds of actions. I have already let the admins know about this. I am 100% sure you will be banned very soon.

NatureNMoon

Restricted
Jul 8, 2016
War Begins

What a pity. In your reply, we only see who is jealous. This is not about being jealous. This is not about war as well. You have been warned by me more than 1000+ times. From now on, you will be banned very soon.

Sometimes, we do not need evidences because we know how this business works. Where is your tax board? You are not British. Meaning, you cannot have a tax board in the UK. Keep telling lies and enjoy it. Due to you, many people all over the world think Turkish people are cheaters. You have been creating this issue. I hope we will get rid of you very soon.

That's enough. From now on, you will not have any replies from me. I have already reported you with evidences.

http://prntscr.com/plt1ss and you say the company of which first letter "K" called "KOLANBILISIM" will pay for these replies, and you directly say we are going to be under attack due to your attacks :) What a pity. What if I shutdown your network, you force me. If you ask me, you should not have forced me.

Last edited:

cihandmr

Restricted
Mar 17, 2017
I have evidences too, the owner of kolanbilisim he don't like blazinglayer and you work on kolanbilisim.
I think some guy from kolanbilisim they paid you for this, you don't have proof.
I don't think I did anything illegal in the forum if you want you can ban me have a nice day :)

you melon head, go lick alp because he have money he can give you :)

I never said you will going to be under attack,it was for someone else.
You lie soo much,i think we can close the subject here.

have a nice day melon head :)

Attachments

• kolan-doganay.png
    kolan-doganay.png
    389 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

NatureNMoon

Restricted
Jul 8, 2016
I have evidences too, the owner of kolanbilisim he don't like blazinglayer and you work on kolanbilisim.
I think some guy from kolanbilisim they paid you for this, you don't have proof.
I don't think I did anything illegal in the forum if you want you can ban me have a nice day :)

you melon head, go lick alp because he have money he can give you :)
Stop swearing at the people especially me. I am so sorry because I have not banned you, instead of banning, I have warned you more than 1000+ times. You said that you could stop these kinds of actions and I have believed in you. Because I have your word. Keep selling or renting the servers to the people without paying taxes. And, you say you are the best ddos protection company IN TURKEY, but you are not located in Turkey lol When you open the first page of this thread you will be seeing your lie by your eyes :)

mustafabaskan

Aug 11, 2019
Stop swearing at the people especially me. I am so sorry because I have not banned you, instead of banning, I have warned you more than 1000+ times. You said that you could stop these kinds of actions and I have believed in you. Because I have your word. Keep selling or renting the servers to the people without paying taxes. And, you say you are the best ddos protection company IN TURKEY, but you are not located in Turkey lol When you open the first page of this thread you will be seeing your lie by your eyes :)
orange head get out of here

NatureNMoon

Restricted
Jul 8, 2016
who are you bro, go lick some guy for money like ''kolanbilisim''
I already say you melon head, i will not write anymore on this topic you don't understand me, so have a nice day.
Dude, who you are thinking of? anyway one of the admins will take needed action, because I have many messages from the members of this family(r4p3). They are still complaining you to me. From now on, I will not post anything for this thread. We will see what happens next.

If you love this forum and the members of this forum(family), you can support by being VIP. You do not have any helping threads in this forum. YOu are just trying to bring the people to your network, this is the purpose of your threads.

Jiexyn

VIP
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Doğanay You're just jealous that people's security systems are better than yours, first fix the lag problems in your system and then you can start talking about people's ping.

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
Dude, who you are thinking of? anyway one of the admins will take needed action, because I have many messages from the members of this family(r4p3). They are still complaining you to me. From now on, I will not post anything for this thread. We will see what happens next.

If you love this forum and the members of this forum(family), you can support by being VIP. You do not have any helping threads in this forum. YOu are just trying to bring the people to your network, this is the purpose of your threads.
My friend. You're really desperate. I feel sorry for you. why are you jealous of others rising up?

Says, - Rolly'.

c4NN

VIP
Jul 23, 2019
BlazingLayer is not a Turkish company so it does not have to pay taxes to the Republic of Turkey.

You are not British, you cannot pay taxes to the goverment United Kingdom. Stop telling lies. the name of your company is "BLAZINGLAYER LTD" there is no meaning of LTD in the UK, it must be LLC or INC. Anyway, please if you have a real company to pay taxes to the govement you have registered in, please send your tax board here :)

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Normally do not double post but this is a PSA (Public Safety Announcement) of sorts, BOSTANLI goes around threatening to DDoS anyone that does not listen to him and forces people to use his Turkey-based hosting along with XARON. XARON runs the hosting company, XARON helped with coding the PHP booter and BOSTANLI uses the booter/botnet to launch attacks off and say "Switch to BlazingHost.. or BlazingLayer...."

IP addresses logged for B0STANL1
IPTotalEarliestLatest
37.120.138.811Today at 11:56 AMToday at 11:56 AMMore users
46.1.164.1611Today at 11:56 AMToday at 11:56 AMMore users
212.103.48.1471Yesterday at 1:33 PMYesterday at 1:33 PMMore users
193.176.84.1721Yesterday at 12:30 PMYesterday at 12:30 PMMore users
46.1.164.1904Yesterday at 9:33 AMYesterday at 9:50 AMMore users
Your IP has been published for threat intelligence purposes. I have deemed you a general risk to the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.