I can do pentest for free to companies. [GAME/TEAMSPEAK] DDoS Protection

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
I don’t want to tease, i dont have problem with the post creator, but it leaves some interest in this particular testing and assistance.
I also asked to test the protection / server. She achieved no results and wanted to see into the defense. (That way he will see where the weak point is).
The problem with this alone is that random attackers will not be in possession of this or similar information. They, too, are just trying, with different methods and techniques. It’s a nice gesture in this post, but I think they bleed at certain points.

rajaram

Aug 6, 2021
I don’t want to tease, i dont have problem with the post creator, but it leaves some interest in this particular testing and assistance.
I also asked to test the protection / server. She achieved no results and wanted to see into the defense. (That way he will see where the weak point is).
The problem with this alone is that random attackers will not be in possession of this or similar information. They, too, are just trying, with different methods and techniques. It’s a nice gesture in this post, but I think they bleed at certain points.
You don't think, thanks

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
LOL. since I've already brought it up. I'm saying I'm doing this to improve myself. I have friendships with more than 8 companies. they know what I do or what I can do.
I'm not one of those stupid ddosers you know.

sometimes I ask people to give me their servers(Firm,Companies) or I want them to show traffic from Discord.
if you want an expert. you won't find here. because they're probably working in Voxility or Akamai or something like that right now :D

you're telling me you bought a server from the company. maybe I can do a big test when you sign with that firm. ( but for that, you have to bring your managers to noirth )

because 1 when I attacked the VPS(VDS/Dedic) server. I don't want the whole company to fall.

for me. There are 2 methods.
BOTNET or likes high ddos
SPOOFING

people can't possibly down a server using a voxility BGP ddos protection with a 100 gbps ddos attack. ( maybe, They can drop it with TCP. idiots can't drop it. )

But, I with 1 gbps spoof. I can take down a voxility server.

I mean, I'm not your enemy. By attacking the servers. and I'm not an idiot trying to have fun.

but for some reason, you're constantly trying to provoke me by sending messages and writing about under it my topic. why are you doing this?

I'm not going to attack your server. do this because I don't.

And please, me and the my about, "you can't drop my server, ". "he couldn't drop my server." stop writing things like that.

Sorry about my bad English, Noirth, good day!

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
LOL. since I've already brought it up. I'm saying I'm doing this to improve myself. I have friendships with more than 8 companies. they know what I do or what I can do.
I'm not one of those stupid ddosers you know.

sometimes I ask people to give me their servers(Firm,Companies) or I want them to show traffic from Discord.
if you want an expert. you won't find here. because they're probably working in Voxility or Akamai or something like that right now :D

you're telling me you bought a server from the company. maybe I can do a big test when you sign with that firm. ( but for that, you have to bring your managers to noirth )

because 1 when I attacked the VPS(VDS/Dedic) server. I don't want the whole company to fall.

for me. There are 2 methods.
BOTNET or likes high ddos
SPOOFING

people can't possibly down a server using a voxility BGP ddos protection with a 100 gbps ddos attack. ( maybe, They can drop it with TCP. idiots can't drop it. )

But, I with 1 gbps spoof. I can take down a voxility server.

I mean, I'm not your enemy. By attacking the servers. and I'm not an idiot trying to have fun.

but for some reason, you're constantly trying to provoke me by sending messages and writing about under it my topic. why are you doing this?

I'm not going to attack your server. do this because I don't.

And please, me and the my about, "you can't drop my server, ". "he couldn't drop my server." stop writing things like that.

Sorry about my bad English, Noirth, good day!

pathetic defense mechanism. I don’t have any more opinions because you’re stuck behind a stupid attitude. you don't understand what I'm writing. I did not write out of hurt, and I also pointed out that there is no problem with you. simply admit it if you don't find fault with my provider of the defenses.

of course there is (I never say no), but you didn’t find it and you gave up soon.,

we neglect this normal formality, the hosting providers they don’t have to know everything. don't buy everything offensively ....

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
pathetic defense mechanism. I don’t have any more opinions because you’re stuck behind a stupid attitude. you don't understand what I'm writing. I did not write out of hurt, and I also pointed out that there is no problem with you. simply admit it if you don't find fault with my provider of the defenses.

of course there is (I never say no), but you didn’t find it and you gave up soon.,

we neglect this normal formality, the hosting providers they don’t have to know everything. don't buy everything offensively ....
Haha, Dude, why are you still here? You're still using the same expressions to me. I won't answer you anymore. because you're not worth it.