I need this please if you have him give me

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlO0

Restricted
Jan 28, 2016
I think we need to add rules in order to request scripts, such as where you've seen it, what the functions are.
Oh, and also, it must be in English so we can know what the fuck we're looking at. @FlO0
They speak Arabic !!

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Also add a rule about asking politely and not like a savage.

When I see "I need script" or "Help me now", I don't feel like helping.
I don't need a lot of things in my life, but when I do I try to drop a please in my request rather than "I need this so you are entitled to give it to me if you have it" kind of request.

FlO0

Restricted
Jan 28, 2016

I don't need a lot of things in my life, but when I do I try to drop a please in my request rather than "I need this so you are entitled to give it to me if you have it" kind of request.
Updated title :3 thx

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016

Exactly, I don't feel like responding or even bother to understand the question they ask with threads like these:
zn70fL4.png

I wouldn't mind a rule added that when your title doesn't make any fucking sense or just lacks information about what you want they should be deleted.
We get it.. You "want" / "need" the bot, that's why you're creating a thread in the "script requests" section, just give us some more information about what you want and expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.