TeamSpeak 3 - Rank/Level up system - v0.13 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Before I start, I want to give @Multivit4min a shoutout to giving me motivation for finding such system on google.
He has an awesome (unique) ranking system himself.

This unfortunately isn't as advanced as his system, but it has the basic ranking up / levelling up you receive by being online "x" days, "x" hours, "x" minutes and "x" seconds on the server.

- Automatically add an user to a servergroup, if reached a predefined online time. (This includes automatic removal of the previous added servergroup)
- Inform the user of rank up by private messaging. (You can edit the private message inside ranksystem/lang.php)
- Simple installation with installation guide webinterface to configurate the ranksystem
- Current language support: English (en), German (de) and Russian (ru).
- Etc, visit their website for the full list.
Configs:
Code:
- Customizable online time -> Servergroup (Rank up progress of your favour, ex: 1 hour = 1 level up / 3 hours = 1 level up)
- Option to substrate idle time from online time for rankup (use active time for rankup)
- Option to inform user per TeamSpeak textmessage at rankup
- Exception of servergroups  (Adding a specific servergroup to a client will prevent that client being a part of the rankingsystem)
- Exception of unique IDs (Adding a specific client UniqueID will prevent that client from being a part of the rankingsystem)
- Etc, visit their website for the full list.
Requirements:
Code:
- Webspace (webserver)
- PHP 5.2.1 or later with PDO support
- Database; List of potential (tested with MySQL on MariaDB)
- Database user privileges:
          create databases and tables (for installation)
          select, update, insert and delete entries; should be normal ;-)
          alter tables (for update ranksystem)
- TeamSpeak 3 Server Query Account with Permissions:
          b_virtualserver_client_list
          i_client_private_textmessage_power
          i_group_member_add_power
          i_group_member_remove_power
          b_virtualserver_servergroup_list
- Connection to TS-S.NET on TCP Port 80 from your webserver (For the update check)
- Job Sheduler, ex: cronjob (unix) / task (windows)

2) Upload the unzipped folder to a directory on your webspace and grant permissions to the webuser (ex: chown -R www-data /var/www/ranksystem).

3) Open the "install.php" on your webbrowser and follow the instructions.
After installation you have to configurate according to your pleasure.
A documentation you find for each parameter as mouse-hover inside the webinterface.

4) Create a cronjob (here described for debian/ubuntu) for the worker to observer the activity of the clients (and more stuff):

Login in to your server via ssh.

Enter the command "crontab -e" (In vim you have to press "i" to be able to edit the text)

Paste the following lines in a new line (you have to edit the path):

*/1 * * * * php /path/to/your/websever/path/to/ranksystem/worker.php >/dev/null 2>&1

If you want, you can edit the connection time..
          Standard time is once a minute (Lower time = Higher accuracy)
          [60 seconds / 1 minute recommended]

Save and quit the crontable.

The Script is now ready to work.
Open the "list_rankup.php" to see what to do next.
Windows installation:
Code:
1) Unzip the downloaded file called "ranksystem 0.13-beta".

2) Upload the unzipped folder to a directory on your webspace and grant permissions to the webuser.

3) Open the "install.php" on your Webbrowser and follow the instructions. After installation you have to configurate according to your pleasure. A documentation you find for each parameter as mouse-hover inside the webinterface.

4) Download the worker.vbs, edit the weburl to your worker.php and then upload it to your windows server on a place of your wish.

5) Open the task sheduler and create a new task (windows help) with following option:

C:/Windows/System32/cscript.exe C:/path/to/your/folder/worker.vbs

The Script is now ready to work.
Open the "list_rankup.php" to see what to do next.

This file scans the activity of the user and counts the online time. On a predefined online time of an user it adds the servergroup.

"list_rankup.php"

Shows the next rankups.

"webinterface.php"

Here you can config the main core of the ranksystem and also the style of the list_rankup.php

Official website: http://ts-n.net/downloads/ranksystem 0.13-beta.zip
Mirror: http://www.filedropper.com/ranksystem013-beta
Mirror2: http://speedy.sh/ZaWkX/ranksystem-0.13-beta.zip
VT of .rar: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...37240aacb86f23e88674456c00744b64df7/analysis/
GitHub: https://github.com/Newcomer1989/TSN-Ranksystem

Last edited:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
That's the ranking system i've been using for more than a year. +1

EDIT: It's easy to make it "advanced", by example you can easily make his achievement system in a couple of lines of code.
ex:
1- Get online time of user in db
2- if user online time > achievement time
3- give user achievement

Last edited:

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
Been actually using something like this for years. Just slightly more advanced :D

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
I'm mostly afraid of those suckers trying to sell such work or claim as their own. Just like it happened recently with some bots. Besides that it is truly messy and seriously would need to be re-written from scratch and perhaps slightly optimized, too.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I'm mostly afraid of those suckers trying to sell such work or claim as their own. Just like it happened recently with some bots. Besides that it is truly messy and seriously would need to be re-written from scratch and perhaps slightly optimized, too.
You can also keep it on your own server for years like @Multivit4min and start making it public later on.
[I spoke with him about it & he was thinking about releasing it after a couple years]

That way nobody can say it's their work, when they do.
"Nigga where were you 3 years ago when we asked for this?"

[Sorry Multivit4min I really have mentioned you a lot today]

Pain

Feb 20, 2016
How do I groups appear here?

L0EGevr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.