TeamSpeak 3 Server Crack [3.0.13.6] + AccountingServerEmulator + License Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

diogorocha222

Dec 28, 2016
You may not talk in other languages than English.
[USER = 18193] @Veazon [/ USER] como atualizou o TeamSpeak 3 Server? Descreva exatamente.
I para voltar a ligar o servidor quando ele se apaga usar o seguinte processo:
Code:
cd  TeamSpeak3-server_linux_amd64
./ AccountingServerEmulator-Linux
./ts3server_startscript.sh start

But I wanted him to never get off the machine ... it's possible, right? As?

LeU5er

Security Researcher
Aug 6, 2016
@diogorocha222 Yes, that's right. You want that your TeamSpeak 3 Server doesn't stop? But your server stops after 2 hours?

Veazon

Aug 31, 2016
@Veazon how did you update your TeamSpeak 3 Server? Please describe exactly.
Ok first i bought a Vserver at *IP REMOVED* then i install a other crack from a youtuber then i install your crack you can test it self when you join *IP REMOVED*

MOD EDIT: IP REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

LeU5er

Security Researcher
Aug 6, 2016
@Veazon I solved the problem on diogorocha222's server with just setting up the hosts file correct. Please follow exactly the instructions in my thread here or post your problem here, too.

LeU5er

Security Researcher
Aug 6, 2016
The newest teamspeak that support crack is 3-0-13-6 correct?
Yes and that's the newest official TeamSpeak 3 server version, too ;)

Desperado0

Jan 4, 2017
i cant do last step Installation of the Anticrash script
and where i can find this file ts3anticrash.sh

LeU5er

Security Researcher
Aug 6, 2016
@mikigal
Why my hosts file reset to default after reboot VPS? But TS3 server still work
1. Is your VPS on Windows or Linux???
2. Try to restart networking after editing and saving your hosts file with /etc/init.d/networking restart
3. Even no solution? Just google it: http://bfy.tw/9I2Y

@Desperado0
where i can find this file ts3anticrash.sh
Usually you don't need this script, this only checks whether your AccountingServerEmulator and TeamSpeak 3 server is running and if not then it will start them. You can find the whole script by Supervisor here: https://r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-server-crack-3-0-13-6.3561/

Last edited:

mikigal

Jan 4, 2017
@LeU5r

I tried. First what I do is googling xD I think my hoster block it. Linux. But i putted all hosta in list with localhost and it worls! :) But i always can use iptables.

Danielix99

Jun 15, 2016
i have a ts3 server(3.0.16.3) running on my server(linux) and i want to update it to a cracked licence, i downloaded you crack and exported in my dir the accountingemulator, license.dat, serverkey.dat and started, but it dont work, can you tell me which files i should move into my ts3 main dir?

LeU5er

Security Researcher
Aug 6, 2016
@Danielix99
i downloaded you crack and exported in my dir the accountingemulator, license.dat, serverkey.dat and started, but it dont work, can you tell me which files i should move into my ts3 main dir?
You have to overwrite your old TeamSpeak 3 server folder with the downloaded zip.
So just download the zip in the same dir where your TeamSpeak 3 server folder is, unzip it and copy all files that are included in the teamspeak3-server folder into your TeamSpeak 3 Server folder. If there is a warning, like "Overwrite files?" then just answer it with "Overwrite All". Don't care, your database won't be overwritten because in the zip file is no database file.

Freasyx

Jul 13, 2016
the ts3accountingemulator goes just started the first time or you have to start it even when you restart your ts?

LeU5er

Security Researcher
Aug 6, 2016
the ts3accountingemulator goes just started the first time or you have to start it even when you restart your ts?
You don't have to start it on every restart of your TS3-server just when you restarted your OS and you don't have an autostart script.

Freasyx

Jul 13, 2016
So when the vps restart I have to follow this step:
First step:. "/ AccountingServerEmulator"
Second step: wait 10 seconds!
Third step:. "/ Ts3server_startscript. Sh start"
or you just do
./Ts3server_startscript. sh start?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
So when the vps restart I have to follow this step:
First step:. "/ AccountingServerEmulator"
Second step: wait 10 seconds!
Third step:. "/ Ts3server_startscript. Sh start"
or you just do
./Ts3server_startscript. sh start?
no need to wait 10 seconds though ;)
but you can set a cronjob so you won't need to to start them manually ;)
to do that follow the steps bellow: (type "sudo" if you don't run the ssh as root)
1) if you don't have cron installed type: sudo apt-get install cron
2) run the cron file to type the commands: sudo crontab -e (e means edit)
3) type the commands:
@reboot cd /home/teamspeak/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64 && ./AccountingServerEmulator-Linux
@reboot cd /home/teamspeak/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64 && ./ts3server_startscript.sh start
*/30 * * * * cd /home/teamspeak/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64 && ./AccountingServerEmulator-Linux

4) Press: Ctrl +O (to save the file)
5) Press: Enter (to submit the save)
6) Press: Ctrl + X (to exit the file)

@reboot means it will start after reboot , */30 * * * * means it will check every 30 minutes if the emulator works - if not it will start again
home/teamspeak/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64 : change the path to your own

Status
Not open for further replies.