TeamSpeak 5 Beta

Kicks

Jan 28, 2018
Hi RealSyox whats up.

Opening up an fake account and now asking to ban me, jesus you really have to learn how to act in the world. Just a stupid dipshit

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Just go on that Teamspeak and look for tourself bro...they are all Alpha Tester and not one of them is leaking anything. But they act like pedophiles. They have everything on their fingertips but like to hang around in forum threads where stupid guys like us talking about TS5 and they jerk off everytime someone post shit what isn't true.

Awesome well done

You know acting like a dick towards other people won't make nor hurry them into showing someone like you anything to do with their alpha testing? Stop throwing your toys out of your pram because you didn't get chosen and clearly they made the right choice in doing so as you're just an abusive prick and fair play to the guys you've directed that abuse at for not rising to it either

Can someone ban this Trapjaw guy please?

Couldn't agree more

bindik

VIP
May 10, 2016
TrapJaw: OMGZ THAT GUY HAS BETA, FUCK THAT GUY, WHY DOESNT HE LEAK, HE IS SUPPOSED TO LEAK IT, I DONT HAVE BETA ITS UNFAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why cant you just leave?

Alpha

Apr 25, 2015
Exactly you are full of hate for nothing, leave the conversation if you don't know how to be polite. I mean ofc from the TeamSpeak side is not fairly correct what they have done but they owns the product and they decide whom they want and trust to test it, no need to rush and be aggressive on a public forum :)

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
And bye Trapjaw :)
His language was terrible, but onto the topic of TS5 beta.. TeamSpeak is seemingly sponsoring a lot of gaming groups/teams but they're merely copying what Discord was doing.

I hope they time their TS5 release correctly.