TS3Bot.Net - JTS3Servermod

c4NN

VIP
Jul 23, 2019
Free JTS3Servermod (TS3 Bot) Project is live in Beta version.

It will be released for free.
Those who want to use it can contact via private message or discord.

10C484AD-3F64-465F-A271-25C14B12A415.png

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I think the API and control panel date from Windows 98 xD
Well, the person who made it, did a really great job. From the moment it's working fine and doing all it's stuff inside a teamspeak server then the API is fine. About the style, it can be easily changed - you can modify it by yourself (if you have the hosting version).

c4NN

VIP
Jul 23, 2019
Well, the person who made it, did a really great job. From the moment it's working fine and doing all it's stuff inside a teamspeak server then the API is fine. About the style, it can be easily changed - you can modify it by yourself (if you have the hosting version).
Thanks for the explanation and information.
but this friend made such a comment to humiliate me, so he thinks he is joking about the design. I didn't answer because he was a child.

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for the explanation and information.
but this friend made such a comment to humiliate me, so he thinks he is joking about the design. I didn't answer because he was a child.
Haha, what are you doing on this forum if you can't look at things critically? are you trying to advertise? :D someone is criticizing your software, and you are crying here. you probably stole the software.

c4NN

VIP
Jul 23, 2019
Haha, what are you doing on this forum if you can't look at things critically? are you trying to advertise? :D someone is criticizing your software, and you are crying here. you probably stole the software.
that's exactly what i was talking about. You are a child and you will remain a child. And you'll continue to be someone's dog. You can criticize me, but your purpose is clear and you are not the kind of person who can question my being on this forum, don't over-praise yourself "boy"

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
that's exactly what i was talking about. You are a child and you will remain a child. And you'll continue to be someone's dog. You can criticize me, but your purpose is clear and you are not the kind of person who can question my being on this forum, don't over-praise yourself "boy"
Bro, you are too worthless to me. that's why I won't care about you anymore. i provide information about free pentesting and cybersecurity to more than 60+ people on r4p3. therefore, pay attention to the signatures that you use on your website. code. code.. Things that expose you. and now play with the software / codes you use on your site and keep crying. using a stolen code is a theft of labor. have a good day :)