VOTE: Our new website domain name!

What is our new domain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
It's going to be our brand, and we will try to make it global like the previous name
Yes, I messaged with Skin and he seems to be quite honest and even encouraging. To summarize: names like Apple, Target, and Walmart - you wouldn’t expect them to be “kings of their market” so-to-speak.
but their names for their business are easily branded like Noirth can be and as long as we have faith in our brand and we work hard enough, we can come out on top for the chosen markets we dive into.

i am excited to get started with the switchover to Noirth! Great things to come from our admins (Alli, Super, and I) along with our whole community, I trust in our user base to be supportive during this move we are making toward an easier to brand name.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Hello to our wonderful community! I am excited to announce that after running R4P3.NET for many years, renaming to Ciphers.Pw and ultimately deciding none of these are good as a brand - we have come to the conclusion through some sense of democracy. In a voting manner, we have eliminated hi.contact and n0.contact from being our new community name.

Moving forward, Noirth.com is going to be our domain for everything from:
  1. Our free welcoming forum community
  2. Training videos, articles, white papers, blog posts with emphasis toward programming, security, and voice chat software especially for gamers (Discord, TeamSpeak)
  3. Business services; sales of: programming, cybersecurity, and premium training (VIP content). Aimed to be a competitive MSSP
  4. Hosting live events with Q/A
If anyone has specific ideas, I am open to hearing them. Just shoot me a message! I am planning for things to be setup this week to be ready for the new year..